Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
A quick duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A quick duel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:50 pm

*Yondaime sits waiting in a grassy medow for an opponent. he really wanted a fun fight.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 33
Kekkei Genkai : Earth bending and Plasma control
Registration date : 2009-04-18

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:30 pm

*She walks into the area cautiously, and upon seeing her opponent, she grips the handle of Bliss.*
"Hmm, I will be your opponent. This will be my first fight in the village so I won't hold back."
*She slowly began to unsheath Bliss, both eyes fixed on Yondaime.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 pm

*Yondaime was wary of the higher level ninja he was ready to face. He did not plan to hurt himself in this fight so he readied himself to fight hard and fast. Yondaime's lighter clicked and six small balls of flame began to orbit him. He the saw that she had a sword. He drew his large kunai that were chained to him and brandished them both underhanded. He readied himself for an onslaught.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 pm

*In a split second, Bloom drew Bliss right into a slash in the direction of Yondaime, sending a wave of ultra cold plasma straight for him. As the sword came back, another wave was released about eighteen nanoseconds after the wave before the sword was sheathed. Dashing towards Yondaime behind the waves, she begins to form a series of handsigns.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 pm

*Yondaime flipped sideways to avoid the plasma. His fingers were pointed at the ninja in an instant and three gun bullets fired at her at the speed of sound.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:52 pm

*She continued her handsigns as she sped up drastically to avoid the bullets with ease. This was her electric jump, giving her body the same charge ions as the plasma in the ground, it repelled her, sending her flying forward. While still in the state of a white blur, she whipped out Bliss for a second time, sending one, concentrated and quicker diagonal wave of plasma at Yondaime. As her figure started to become visible again, she continued running, only not in a circular motion around Yondaime while a mist like substance was being released from her body.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 am

*Yondaime flipped again to avoid the plasma, this time his fingers aimed again at the ninja. He relesd three more bullets at incredible speed. His lighter clicked and a fire dragon was released. it was twenty-five feet long. it swirled around him ready to defend with its white hot body.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 am

*She pivotted on the ground, turning to Yondaime's direction.*
"Your good for a chunin, You must have a good teacher."
*Holding her hands out in front of her, she released a small jolt of plasma of the same ion polarity as the bullets, repelling them back at Yondaime with greater speed. Slapping her hand onto the ground, she creates an earth tremor, causing pillar of stone to raise into the sky all around the field, several where aimed for Yondaime and his dragon.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:22 am

*Yondaime's dragon flew high into the air to avoid the rocks. As the gun bullets returned to Yondaime he held up his blade to block. The bullets simply hit hard and singed it. Yondaime then brought his dragon down and had it circle him once more. He then retrieved some kunai with explosive tags and threw them around the female ninjas feet.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 am

*Leaping over the kunai coming her way, she lands on one of the many pillars that she created. Forming an earth seal in her hand, the pillars around Yondaime, about twelve, rumbled up, only the debri and rocky remains floated in the air. They quickly began to encompass Yondaime, trapping him in a veil of stone about ten feet wide. Inside this veil rock shards would fly at Yondaime from everywhere in groups of tens of hundreds, attempting to slash and slice up his body. The enclosed area would cut off oxygen, making the dragon of fire die out on the inside. She hopped to a different pillar as Yondaime's explosives tages blow up the base of the current pillar she was one, and she lands on another one about sixty meters away from him. Bliss began storing energy as Bloom waited.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 am

*The dragon's flame dwindled as oxygen was sucked from the area. Yondaime ordered his dragon to protect him from the rocks as he made his escape. as the dragon shielded him he jumped from the veil, landing on a pillar. From the pillar he jumped to the ground and formed hand signs to activate his jutsu, sabre dance. One hundred doplegangers appeared around the and on the pillars. they all threw thousands of kunai into the air and the kunai arched downward to hit and shower the area around Bloom. As the kunai fell all of the copies fired gun bullets at her. The sun was blotted out as swarms of death surrounded her.*

"I was not taught by anyone." Yondaime shouted. "I am a good shinobi from years of conditioning and death around me."
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:53 pm

(By "veil" I meant like a light dome, but I guess I could have been more clear on that...)

*Bloom threw Bliss towards Yondaime, but she used a magnetic pull to bring it back toward her instead. As it came back, she motioned her arm to swing the sword around her body, creating a veil {dome like structure} around her body. As the Kunai and bullets came, she released a powerful pulse of plasma from the veil, knocking back all the attacks heading her way, charging them with plasma, forcing all the kunai and bullets to hit the ground. Creating another earth seal, each pillar a clone was standing on shattered into sharp shards of stone, which would pierce each one of the clones, making them disappear.*
"Hmm, Your good, but getting a little sloppy..."
*Thousands of the shards would then burst down at Yondaime from above. A couple hundred would go to Bloom, orbitting her body like space dust. The pillar she stood on began to sink back into the earth, and once she set foot on the ground, Bliss was finished charging. It released a massive amount of pure plasma energy into her other hand, molding into another sword. She then stood ready, waiting to see what this ninja could do.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 am

OOC: (Sorry about that i thought you ment veil as in archway or entryway not like a dome.)

*Yondaime flicked his lighter and formed a few hand signs and ten fire snakes flew out and swarmed the ground. Then he used his flame pillar jutsu to create a huge pillar of fire, twenty feet tall. Then he swirled his chained kunai to swat away the chunks of earth. The fire snakes one at a time burrouwd into the earth and around the area ten more pillars of light were sparked by the snakes. Yondaime then linked the pillars and created a coverd white hot ring. The temperature inside grew to one hundred-fifty degreesF
at the coolest point. Yondaime was accustomed to this heat so it didn't bother him, but it would be draining to the other shinobi.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:48 pm

*As Bloom felt it began to get hot, a mist like substance began to come out of her pores. This mist continued to flow, and as it did the flames died out quickly, leaving them as stone pillars.*
"Ultra cold plasma."
*Bloom stabbed her sword of plasma energy into the ground, injecting it with Ultra cold plasma. The ground began to go down to a chilling three hundred below zero, and it kept going. As the ground froze, it began to crack all over.*
" Lets hope you can get out of this one."
*Creating a barrier of plasma around her body, she rejected it off the ions in the atmosphere, causing her and the barrier to hover into the air. As she did, she pulled the sword from the ground, causing the cracks to spread, destroying all of the earth beneath them, leaving only a canyon miles deep in its place. Yondaime would surely falll into this canyon along with the frozen debri if he didn't think quick enough. Bloom then slashed both of her swords towards the sky, sending waves of plasma into the clouds. IUt began to thunder and lightning struck at random locations.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:25 pm

*Yondaime quickly grabbed onto a falling frozen rock. He then jumped from rock to rock until he reaced a large falling one. He formed quick hand signs and flicked his lighter and a huge dragon flew out. He jumped onto the dragons back and flew in close to Bloom.*

"Well I'm pretty tired, this is taking up most of my chakra just to keep myself from falling. So i am going to call it quits."

*Yondaime flew to the edge of the crater and landed. He then used body flicker to go to his roost in the trees to get some rest.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Bloom Han.

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 pm

*Bloom looked down at him a little disappointed. It was fun fighting a Rising ninja, and he was good for his rank, why just up and quit? She didn't question it, and with the ground being destroyed now, she simply gave him a single wave from the air, then drifted off.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quick duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quick duel   A quick duel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quick duel
Page 1 of 1