Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A gentlemans duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 pm

*Yondaime sits in the middle of a pasture awaiting his challenger, Domo*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

*I walk towards the field as the gentle wind picks up at my presence. Stopping a few feet away from the new shinobi, I being to rub my neck as I inquire his name.*

"Since you know my name already, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:08 pm

*i look up and see the challenger*

"Hello my name is Yondaime"

*i stand up and give a short bow to him*

"Great to meet an associate of Rion"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 pm

"Hmm, well let's see how well you use that white fire of yours."

*Placing my right hand before me, concentrating for the task at hand.*

"Aqua."

*A flash of marine blue changed my irises briefly before that shade of marine blue began to flow from my body. A peculiar shape, resembling a crescent, began to form in my right hand from the hydrogen and oxygen molecules in the atmosphere. Thus, creating a bow made of water that was able to retain it's shape as if the water was encased in glass. As well as the the string of water used to strung the water bow.

I then await Yodaime's opening move.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

"Excellent" said Yondaime ecstatically

*Yondaime retrieved his lighter and flicked it so that a small flame issued. it became larger and larger until it formed a spiral around Yondaime. He then retreived three shuriken with his free right hand. they had explosive scrolls attached to them. he threw them at Domo's feet*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Explosive tags? I can use this...

*Jumping back a few feet before the explosive tags were set off, I was able to remain unharmed as the smoke creating from the burning grass began to rise, creating a smoke screen between Yodamine and I. Three arrows of water began to form to the right of me ((I can create them on the bow, but this way is much more fun for my writing.)). Snatching the arrows out of the air, I place them onto the bow and aim directly at where I supposed Yodaime was. Since he never made of sound of moving that alerted me of his position changing, I fire the three arrows directly at a fair speed through the smoke screen towards Yodaime's chest.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 pm

*Yondaime saw three shining blue arrows cut through the smoke just in time. He could not react fast enough to dodge all of them so he jumped to the side and as he did so he shielded himself with his fire. the arrows that would have made short work of his feet while dodging, evaporated inside the hot flame. Yondaime rolled and gathered up some more kunai from his pouch. He threw them at the place where he figured Domo would be in the smoke.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 am

*Unfortunately for Yodaime, I had already calculated my next attack to use an aerial approach. I jump slightly off the ground, but traversing several feet, to my left while pulling out a single arrow and firing at it a quite high velocity, cutting through the wind. However, I after the first arrow was released two more was already pulled out of the atmosphere and shot in a spiraling formation around the first arrow that would created a vortex to either sucking in the flames or creating a barrier of wind from the spiraling motion.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 am

*Yondaime saw the smoke begin to subside. This was due to a vortex of wind. Yondaime flicked his lighter and another snakelike flame spiraled from it. He then ran into the trees behind him. Using his tripwire, he set a simple trap throughout all of the trees that were near him. the trap, once tripped, would ensnare the victim in nets and wire.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:54 pm

*The vortex began to suck the oxygen molecules of the flame, which began to eat away at the length of the snake flame. And because of that effect, the flames managed to evaporate one of the spiraling arrows. Thus, leaving the high velocity arrow and the other arrow orbiting it, which slightly missed it's mark of Yodaime's chest as he ran into the forest. Causing the orbiting arrow to shred some of the bar before getting stopped by a trunk as well as the the arrow it was orbiting. The tree the arrows landed in where relatively close to where Yodaime hide in the forest.*

"Clever... but then again how long are you able to hide."

*I begin to materialize more water arrows to the side of me, creating 25 total, and notching 5 arrows at once and shooting randomly 5 times at a fair speed, high and low, where Yodaime entered the forest. One of the sets managed to trip a few of the wires and sprung some of the wired traps. around Yodaime. I then back up slowly and crouch with my back to the plains, creating 20 more arrows around me, to await the hidden Yodaime.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:04 am

*Yondaime saw some trees in front of him shredded as arrows passed through them. he cicled the edge of the clearing to avoid more.*

"You like ranged combat? Lets see how you fare against mine."

*Yondaime Raised his lighter and popped it five times. Small balls of flame orbited Yondaime. He pointed with two fingers at Domo and one ball fired at ultra high velocity for his glass bow.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 am

((not a glass bow, it's completely water xD It seems like it's encased in glass ))

"I've been wanting to try this out."

*The bow began to morph into a shape of a box filled with a foreign liquid that emitted a cold fog, which turned the ball of fire into ice as it made contact with the mysterious liquid unknown to most people. Reforming the box into the bow The ball of fire, now ice, dropped as it's container flowed around the frozen object to morph back into it's original shape. Causing the ball of fire to shatter into little ice crystals as it made contact with the ground.*

"So it does work... Interesting... Oh by the way, this liquid is Liquid Nitrogen which is extremely hazardous. So now that you know, I would be a bit more careful."

*Plucking one of the newly formed arrows hovering around me, I chose my mark of the trunk of the tree which was near the fireball exited the forest. Releasing the notched arrow at a high velocity caused the arrow to pierce through two trees and land into a third trunk, creating cracks of ice spreading from the trunks of the trees from where the Liquid Nitrogen arrow pierced the trees.*

"That was only a warning shot, next time I'll be sure to hit the mark."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:58 am

*As the noise sounded Yondaime instinctively moved away, further around the clearing. Yondaime then created ten more small fire balls and aimed three at Domo. The fired them as fast as bullets.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

*Hearing the small shock wave created from the balls of fire, breaking the sound barrier from within the forest, notified me of an oncoming attack. Allowing me to dodge instantively by rolling to the right because of my foreged muscle memory.*

"Sneaky punk..."

*I began to fire the rest of te Liquid Nitrogen arrows into the trunks of the trees, effectively piercing through the thick trunks and freezing their cores completely. Then I begin to form two orbs of water than began to hover a little bit above me that creates a temporal shield by shooting streams of water at anything that comes close. *

"Ventus."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 pm

*The air around Yondaime became full of a ghostly chill, then a full, raw freeze hit. Yondaime flicked his lighter and increased the size of the fire. It became a huge ball. Yondaime jumped way into the air and flung the ball at the frozen forest, shattering it in an instant. He then fired seven gun bullet fires at Domo.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 am

*Wisps of wind began to billow around me as the aura changed from the marine blue to an emerald green. By encasing the bullets of fire in a chamber of wind that was deprived of oxygen, the bullets of fire vanished since it had no source of oxygen to burn off of.

Suddenly, extreme winds began to pick up in the area as the aura began to flow from my body excessively. I then calm myself as my hands are placed in front of me, reducing the aura into a slight coating around my body.*

"Dilato"

*The surge of wind around me died down as I blink, revealing a bright emerald green to replace my normally brown eyes. Instantly, the sharp frozen tree shard from under Yondaime began to fire randomly at him, in mid-air, by a immense gust of wind propelling upwards. Allowing little or no chance to dodge since he is in mid-air, Yondaime's body is pierced,randomly, with shards of ice that makes his fighting capabilities drastically lowered.*

Last edited by Domo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

(WTF an auto hit? UR a special jounin, no? How do you expect this to slide when im a chunin?)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:43 pm

(*coughdomoisajouninnotaspecialjounincough* Edit your post Domo, even if the chance is slim you should give a chance for Yondaime to try and do something about it. BUT I doubt Yodaime could completely dodge/block this, so know this Yodaime- your not going to come out unharmed.)
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm

((There I edited the damn post, also learn your damn colors boy.))
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 pm

*Yondime fell to the center of the clearing, catching himself. He stood and moved closer to Domo.*

"Well, That was taxing. Im pretty tired so I forfeit."

*Yondaime flicked a quick salute and used body flicker and vanished.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:47 pm

"Hmm, not bad for a fire user."

*I walk continue on my stroll wondering if I will meet another ninja.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:54 pm

*Rose erupts from the ground along with a massive flow of magma in front of Domo. Her arms are crossed as she looks over at him. ".....Something about you is different...."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:38 pm

And it's Rose... Oh joy..

*I stop before Rose, somewhat amazed that her clothes weren't dirty or burned.*

"How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

{Flame resistant bitch Smile}

"You seem stronger....is that true?" The magma hardened and became one with the ground as Rose walked towards Domo.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:59 pm

((Wind can control my temp dirty whore Very Happy))

*I allow the fury of wind rushing around me to settle down as Rose neared me, before an updrafts lifts up Rose's skirt or shirt.*

"Depends if you see it that way, I personally don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A gentlemans duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentlemans duel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next