Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it Empty
PostSubject: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:33 pm

*Scott Got up from a major ass kicking from Kazz and was full of rage and anger*
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
*the scream sent soundwaves everwhere . leveling all the building that were close.*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:37 pm

*Yondaime poofed into being adjacent to the raging genin. he scrutinized him and beggan to speak.*

"Well are you willing to try your luck with me?"

*Yondaime waited anticipating an attack.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:41 pm

*Scott eyes were blood shot his blood boiled and this guy who had just apeared wasnt making his mood better*
Why the hell not!!!!
* loads his snit freak pistol with a fresh clip and fires onces atthe stanger*
Who the hell are You anyway
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm

*Yondaime simply flicked his finger as the bullet left the chamber and as it approached flamed intercepted it and it was incinerated. as dust fell Yondaime flicked his lighter six times and six balls of fire began to orbit him.*

"Your gun versus mine, let us see whose is better."

*Yondaime pointed his index and middle finger at the ganin with his thumb protruding in a mock pistol fashion. As he did a ball of fire flew at Scott at the speed of sound itself.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:59 pm

*Scott Took his right hand and hit the ground . The sound waves from impact he manipulated through the eart in a "L " formation creating a wall of earth that protected him aginst the ball of fire."
Sound is my thing anything remotely related to that is my bicth so the speed of sound attack anit gonna cut ... well at least today. Im Scott by the wave .....you pick the wrong day to fight me.
*Scott Step back and claped his hands and pointed them towards the earth. He manipulated the waves creatin a fissure ((lol i learned that word from fighting KAZZ)) in the ground that raced under yodaime's feet*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:21 pm

*Yondaime simply clicked his lighter and formed hand signs as he fell. He had only made it ten feet into the ground when an enormous twenty foot long fire dragon burst from his lighter. he stood, one hand firmly grasping the dragons mane of flames, and rose out and up.*

"Try using earth up here."

*Yondaime then forced more chakra through his lighter and a barrage of ten fire balls flew at Scott.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 10:38 pm

*Scott let out a hard laugh at the sight of the strangers dragon*
You've been warned dont let me touch your chest and as for air i can light up there as well
* Scott stepp backed and amplyfied the sound under his feet pushing him away from the first fire ball. He continuted to do this each time gaining moore and more mommentum under his feet. After he dodged the first five Scott Pushed the sound vertically allow ing him to create a state of flight. The continue to amplyfy that same sound wave projecting himself higher and higher into the air. As he went the other fire balls were much easier to dodge Seeing that now he had three ranges of montion on the X, Z and Z plane. He came up to the strangers altitude.*
didnt think i can do some shit like that eh
* he fired his pistol agian this time in combination of scott prepelling him self at the stranger*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:35 am

*Yondaime maneuvered the dragons head to block the bullet, ad the bullet fizzled and turned to dust. He then formed a few hand signs and out of the ground burst a white hot pillar of fire. It was directly between Yondaime and the oncoming Scott. The air around the pillar grew hot and as the were both airborne, in this heat Yondame thrived, but if it grew much hotter Scott might be incapacitated by heat stroke.*

"What a cocky genin, why not show some respect to your village brethren?"

*The dragon flew in closer to the pillar.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Dad is Satan ... i was born in fire
*Scott sparply turned left avioding the pilliar barely. He clapped his hands once to keep him in the air still*
brotherhood is meaningless to me, i was only a tool for someone to use or hide . I always been persicuted for who the hell i am. My voice my life and my heart were all silenced.
* Scott Stop manipulating sound waves under his feet and came back down to the earth. He put his hands in a prayer postion over his lip and let out a cry, simulare to those of a banshee. Then made the sound wave infrasonic and compress the magnatuded of it so it cant be heard untill it touches you. It was in the shape of a cresent. As the wave of sound rushed towards the stranger, he could not see it or hear it untill it reaches him. Only way he could tell was through the vibration in the air. The wave does not cut its's way of harming humans is way more deadly*
Plus how can i have respect for someone who is rude enough not to give me there name.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:28 pm

(Lol dude in your story it doesn't say your dad is "Satan,it says that your dad is the "divil")

*Yondaime did a graceful back flip to face the genin, and as he did a surprising noise issued from above, the top of the pillar was severed and fizzling away. Apparently it was from a sneak attack from the genin.*

"Sorry about not giving you my name, but it was kinda hard to do since you were shooting at me. But my name is Yondaime, I am a chunin, and as for you i know that you are a genin who happens to be battling me right now."

*Yondaime then pointed at him with the mock pistol and the remaining bullets fired at his heart. Then for good measure Yondaime called his dragon down to protect him.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:45 pm

(lmao it meant to say devil i was having cpu issues so i had to type that in five seconds lol i have to change that story its such shit))
cant fight what u cant see
* scott noodeed his head once yondaime gave him his name. as the bullets came closer scott steped hard on the ground , amlfying the sound waves creating a fissure under himself. Scott purposefullfy fell in to dodge Yondaime's attack. then he inverted those same sound waves closing the earth with himelf still inside*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm

*Yondaime looked down as Scott vanished. He then formed more hands signs creating pillars of incinerating fire to prevent Scott from resurfacing easily. He then waited.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:35 pm

*a clap was heard and a pillar of earth was sent straight up under under Yondaimes current location. Scott bursted out of the middle of the pillar fireing wildly with his pistol and laughing as he does it*
Surprise chunin
*each bullet rode a wave of sound ,simular to the one he let out earlier as a singular attack*
Cant burn sound now can you
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:59 pm

*Yondaime jumped to avoid the pillar and mounted his dragon mid-jump. The flew to avoid the bullets and circled Scott in mid-air. The circled birth grew as he moved around the perimeter. suddenly Yondaime jumped from the dragon to the ground. He made some hand signs and all of a sudden snakes of fire burst from his hands. The found the perimeter that was flown around by the dragon. Then pillars of fire burst from the spots where they were and interconnected forming a wall encircling them both. Then Yondaime used the jutsu sabre dance. 25 shadow dopplegangers appeared all around Scott, indistinguishable from the real Yondaime. The all drew kunai and thre them in an arch and beared down on Scott's position. Then Yondaime's clones shot fire in all around the area.*

"All sides are covered, no ecscape."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:12 pm

kunai hmm to easy
*Scott tilted his head up. And let out a cry, this time not as an attack. The sound waves disrupted the orginal path of the kunai. The kunai rode the sound wave and arched over scott and then continued in every direction of the opposing dooplerganger .
Your turn hit me with your best shot
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:25 pm

(What about the fire balls?)

*The kunai simply floated through the clones like shadow, melting in the fire behind them. Then a second barrage of kunai descended. This time explosive tags were on them. The all landed around Scott and the ground shattered from explosions. Yondaime leaped to his dragon and caught the tail as the genin began to fall into the chasm.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm

(shit i forgot about them so ima get hit with them only fair)
*The fire balls that Scott had CARLESSLY forgot about were still in the air even though the clones had dissapeared all rushed in the chasm with him*
shit
* Scott manipulated the sound waves of the expllsion that stil lingered and used them . He sent them threw the incoming firey hell , pushiing as much air as possible out of them.only to temaparyly minimized them and theyl still all hit . *
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit that was hot
*Scott claped his hands and invertted the waves and closed the chasm with him still inside*

Last edited by Scott on Sun May 03, 2009 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:22 am

((Guys it's called proof reading please try it :]))

*My arms spark slightly as if they earned to emit their bright flames only to be suppressed with obvious reasons. Walking onto the field to watch the most current battle of newer genin.*

"Let's see how the new genin holding up to our higher ranks."
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:13 pm

*Yondaime jumps to grab his dragon. He grabbed it by the tail and flew high, climbing higher and higher onto the dragon. The land below grew smaller as he flew, and as he did he fomed hand signs and made 200 gun bullet fire balls float around the perimeter. He then threw kunai with wires attached to them all over the ground, creating multiple primitive motion sensors on the grounds surface, conected to explosive scrolls.

"This is the end of this brawl" Yondaime whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:44 pm

* Scott heard the Kunai Hit the ground*
To easy
*the earth leaped in a tidal wave form tripping all of the wires. This created a massive crater but Scott use the sound from the explosion to aviod the pain. He stod there with his shield in effect still*
yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:50 pm

*Yondaime pointed at Scott and 100 of the gun bullets rushed in all directions around him, cousing the ground to blow in even more. A huge gap in the earth appeared and revealed catacombs beneath the surface of the earth. All that was left in the earth was a mile drop with ancient bronze spikes at the bottom, a mile gap, in which the earth could not reform in time to save Scott. Yondaime sat there watching from the sky as Scott fell, and pulled from within his cloak a shoot of hay and egan to chew.*

"Well if he is about to die I should probobly save him..."
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Hhahaha
* Scott laughed hard as he fell. He smiled*
your making this WAY to easy man..
*Scott claped his hands and sent the sound wavess in to the bronze spike. Because bronze was a better transmiter of sound thaair way the spike hummed. Scott manipulated the waves inside the spike making it tilt slightly. Scott missed the spike and use the spike like a sling shot. Grabing the body of the pike and turning his boddy he gained even more momementum from the intail fall. He slung his body upwards out of the catacombs and as he flew fast towards his enemy he took the spike with him. Snice it had sound waves inside he manipulted them making the spike rise and follow Scott.*
ahahhaah
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:57 pm

*Yondaime grinned just as Scott reemerged. Three of the fireballs flew at the spike and knocked it into pieces. Then as Scott was in the air, with no means of ground contact, Yondaime took one hand and created a mass of fire, big enough to fit multiple corpses in, and flung it at Scott. The ball would explode, taking with it most of the oxygen around the area. Then Yondaime once again threw kunai, this time at the ground that was gashed for a mile. They contacted it at a delay, then blew another portion of the ground away, creating a gap that was now at least four kilometers wide from the center. catacombs were revealed beneath more ground.*

"Might have to explore those later." Said Yondaime to himself.

*Then as Scott was still midair, Yondaime made fifty gun bullets fly at him.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:39 pm

*The massive fire ball was no threat to Scott what so ever. He used his vibration technique that he had learned in vescrutia and fired his gun at the ball of flames .He knew his bullet would burn up but the vibration in the barel was all he needed. He shot the vibration out and as it entered the ball of sound he expanded it temerarly making a O shape out of it for a brif second allowing Scott to pass straight throught it and ram into Yondaime. *
touching the ground anit an option any more eh
*as the gun bullets aproached Scott he clapped his hands amplyfing the sound waves. The adjateed the air molecules makeing the bullets shirint in size makin them eaiser to dodge*

Last edited by Scott on Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm

(Dude the ball exploded already, and there are gun bullets firing at you...)

*Yondiame fluidly summoned another, smaller dragon. This time he grabbed onto the larger dragons neck and jumped off the side, still clutching the neck. this caused the dragon to deviate off course. Yondaime the spun in mid air and used the momentum to fling the dragon strait at Scott who was coming at him too fast to alter his course. Then as Yondaime was in free fall, the smaller dragon caught him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next