Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:51 pm

((lmao those 200 gun bullets should've drained a massive amount of chakra plus the dragons xD but w.e))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:01 pm

((sorry bout thaT i swear i9 added the part about the gun bullets o well i have to edit that post then. And i wasnt sure if it was thron at me so i added the o part just in case))
*As the dragon raged towards Scoot, a big ass kool aid smile appeared on his face. He fliped his body over and stuck his hand out altering his course slightly enough that he would still hit the dragon but in the spot of his own acord. The dragon rammed in to scott but upon inpact scott manipulated the sound to create a cushoion so the pain from the bloww would lessen. At the same time scott sent a vibration thruogh the drago shaking it violently on a molecculer levl causeing the molucules in the dragion to seperaete those losing a physical form. Turning back into flames like it orginaly was when it left yondamies lighter.*
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
((dont feel like speeling today ill speel check later))
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

Number of posts : 130
Kekkei Genkai : fate of the human mind
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:40 pm

*Yondaime sa on the smaller dragon watching Scott fall from the sky, after suffering the weakened blow from the dragon*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:37 pm

((dude run out of chakra already XD lol two dragons and hundreds of gun bullets ))
As Scott fell he angled his body so that he glided towards Yondaime at a rapid speed. *
Okay lets end this
* he glided towards Yondamie and got within a fifty foot radius of him. He took the small sound of Yondaimes exhale and amplifed it. The sound moved faster due to the firey aura that was around him, read a text book. The sound moved so fast that it took all the air particales from around him creating a vacum around him . then moved the sound around the outside of the vacum preventing the air from returning to yondaim's area. If a flame was created there wont be any oxgen for a flame to be sustained. if he tried to escape the air outside the would push him straight back in. This moved uses one forth of his chakra*
...Just tap out and you will live . hm lets go explore those catacombs
*Scoott fell straight towards those catacombs*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:21 pm

(Dude, you opened up the ground like 3 times... that must take lots of chakra, and gun bullets take like no chakra, read the description. plus how did u make a vacuum? its not on ur list...plus the destroy thing got limited...come on man...)

*Yondaime closed his eyes and activated his primal state. The immense strength that he had would now come in handy. As he was flung through the air he used his chained kunai, tied to the strong fiber wire, to hook onto one of the spikes far below. As the extremely heavy kunai fell, it stabbed into the metal in the ground. Yondaime yanked himself downward and as he fell, his primal state wore off. When he was near the ground, where the oxygen was still thick, he used flame pillar to create small flame to soften the fall (that is to say because heat rises, not that fire is soft). He then glided safely to the ground and ran around the spikes. While he did this he set more fiber wire attached to a few more exploding seals. This time there was no ground to split. He then made six more gun bullets to orbit him, as Scott came closer to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:27 pm

((Scott, please read posts carefully as well as not create moves that don't even make sense logically typed out, especially with the vacuum since it needs more elaboration. And please keep in mind of the chakra consumption guys O.o and for future reference if you do misread a post and the person is an asshole they can kill you. well not in brawls at least.))
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm

(( XD me and yondamie are both gettin lazy o well lets end this in a flowery finish lol your right Domo . i need to edit my genin level jutsu list Sorry for give me teacher lmao))
*Scott bounce sound waves off the ground to keep him in the sky. *
okay this is gettin a lilte out of hand lets call this a draw. Lets go explore those things below us.
your pretty good. Fast and kick ass. Hmmmmmm these gun bullets that are orbiting me....can i roast marshmellows on them?
*scott put away his gun and look to see yondamies next move. Scott was wide open for attack but didnt think that he would attack*
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:44 pm

(U really do need to read closer, the gun bullets orbit me, ant the old ones r gone cause u suked the oxygen out)

*Yondaime activated fire state only on his feet to conserve the little chakra he had left. He flew close to Scott on his flaming shoes and spoke.*

"Well you are a tough opponent, and i agree this was tiring, and neither of us wants to over exert themselves for no reason. So let us call this duel a draw and collect the spoils that we deserve. As for mine, i will be buying some good sweets and tea, perhaps you will join me in the Vescrutian tavern?"

*As he said this, Yondaime flew to the edge of where the earth remained and landed, then used body flickr to visit the bank.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:52 pm

"Well that wasn't very interesting... Ah well, back to studying."

*I jump into the shadows and disappear in the direction of the village.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:09 pm

*scott sees both ninjas dissapear and shed a single tear for you see ...Scott is illiturate.
((that will explain alot))
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Life taker
Life taker
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:12 pm

literacy fail...(EPIC FAIL)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm

((hahahah closer on that subject of miss reading post) admiting win)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it   Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yondaime vs Scott ...Kick ass anit it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2