Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal Empty
PostSubject: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Aya landed on the ground with a graceful thud, her bat's flew off into the distance to give her a bit of privacy as she sat by the waterfall.
She was quite tired from her long match with Kimichi, Domo and Gig. She should've went home to rest. But she didn't feel like going home right away. Fui was there and she was sure that she'd be asking questions again.
So Aya, walked over to the rushing fall of water as she placed her feet in the water she could feel it working it's magic as it rejuvenated her soul her spirit her body and mind. Her chakra.
She sighed a deep welcoming moan as she let her body fall slip from the edge of the ground and into the waterfall. The cold water hit her face and chest, she clutched her knees to her chest to absorb the feeling of comfort as she felt her muscles ache in pain. They began to stop after a bit of time had past. She was beginning to resurface as her body got a bit strong, she released her legs from her grasp and she swam up toward the light of the waterfall.
Aya gasped for air as she swung her head back, she used her delicate fingers to comb out her hair, as she swam over to the side of the waterfall she lifted herself up and she laid down on the ground taking deep breathes as her chest rose and fell gently.

Last edited by Aya on Fri May 08, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Nina...come to me, we need to train if I am to become stronger.
A tiny blue bat could be seen from the blue sky, the clouds gave it a background of a goddess. She smiled as she noticed Nina fly toward her. She stood to her feet, Aya was completely soaked with water. Her long hair dripped with moisture and wetness. She smiled as her bat reached the speed of 360 miles per hour. It would seem that she was visting someone, but Aya welcomed her with open arms. The tiny blue bird flew straight into her chest, it landed with thousand shards of ice covering Nina's body complete. She had turned her form into a ice bird. The appearance was quite beautiful but what really amazed Aya was when the bird rose from her chest and flew toward the sky, when it came back the ice bird landed on the ground and rubbed against Aya. Causing friction between them melted the tip of the birds nose.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:36 pm

The tiny blue bird reverted back into it's orignal form. The bird turned into Aya's blade, it glistened underneath the setting sun. Aya smirked as she took control of the element, the bat gave Aya her powers. Lifting her hand up into the air the water molecules that resided in the air infront of Aya shot up from the bottom of the earth the atoms were compressed together quite tightly, Aya dropped the temperture in the area around her causing the water in the oxygen molecule to freeze up. She sighed as she cut off the ice at the top. She walked up to her slab of ice, placing her hand in the center of the ice caused it to freeze even more. She was consentrating the power of water to substain the ice.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Aya dropped her concentration and the wall of ice melted into water, but Aya gathered it up as she placed her hand over it, she threw the water toward the waterfall and she used the water molecules in the air as stepping stones, by the time her attack was nearly there Aya leaped into the air and right before she placed down her foot the molecules already formed underneath her feet. She quickly jumped down from her little stepping stone. Her attack from early was only an inch away from the fall, Aya was right next to it she caught the attack in her hand and froze it soild. She smiled as the small piece of ice fell into the water.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:31 am

Aya, dashed foward quickly as she gained momentum she did a front flip chartwheel. The chakra that was stored underneath her feet from the water steeping stone caused a reaction to the motion, when she got her first foot up the water beneath her feet turn into ice and steamed into a fall, the molecules weren't compressed together yet so they flowed with easy. As she finished her quick cartwheel the ice broke off and was sent flying in a straight line.
"Dashing--ice"
She giggled gentle as she placed her right foot directly infront of her. She moved it to her right side and placed it behind her riding the full line of her back. Beneath her was a thick layer of ice, Aya moved up her right leg and she mimiced the same movement with her right, once she had the other side covered in a thick layer of ice. Aya raised up her arms and made an open circle, she mimiced her first movement quickly she whipped around and placed her right foot pointed on her knee. As she spun around in a quick fashion the ice below her began to lift from it's platform. The molecules broke apart from the friction and turned back into water, she froze them as they rose to cover the length of her body, the water was only two feet away from her she remained in the center of her dance . The ice reached the top of her head and it changed formed.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:39 am

The ice began to grow in size, they were flung randomly all over the field they flew into trees, some landed in the water below the waterfall. Aya pressed on her momentum and as she did the ice grew sharp and the ice shards flew in any direction that it would seem fit. The shards pierced through the trees and destroyed the earth. Aya felt her chakra give a jolt. She comletely stopped her movement and the ice that was around her body dropped to the ground in the form of water. She clutched her chest and took a deep breath as she fell to her knees.
"That wasn't so bad."
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:45 am

Aya had transferred the power of Nina into her own body.
She stood to her feet and stood straight up giving her body the full length it needed. Aya dashed foward, she quickly thrusted her two palms infront of her body, twenty ice shards came flying out of hand extending to at least 20 feet long, they looked to be 12 feet wide. She smiled as she melted the ice instanity, she ran her hands over the water as they fell side by side on her left and on her right. She gather a bit of the water and she threw it into the direction of the sun it froze in place. Aya used the water molecules around her she form some kind of launcher, like a bowshotgun. The ice was already placed in the machine and she used her mental constentration to pull back the string and fire at will. She created one after another. The other water she used to form a shield around her very body.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm

A huge cloud of black figures could be seen from a distance, they flew in the sky in a huge cluster. It would seem that Aya's bat's had come to see how she was doing. She smiled at them and opened her arms to give them love. But something wasn't right they seemed to frantic, something was wrong with them. As they grew closer Aya flew to her knees and she gathered up some chakra to place a barrier around her body. It would seem that some of Shii's power was given to her in thanks.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

*scott hung upside dowm from a tree.*
Training eh....whats with your bats ? They are acting werid.
*His hand there was a basket filled with food*
Um yeah i know i kinda stole from you so i wanna give you this . What are you trying to train for anyways?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:10 pm

They swarmed around her trying to break into her barrier.
"It's you--" She rose to her feet quickly, contained the barrier around her, she approached the thief infront of her very eyes. Aya reached out from her barrier to take hold of the food, once she did her bat's scratched at her arms and bit her wrist relentlessly. As she pulled back gently the bat's contiuned to try and break her barrier.
"Thank you,...very much" She gave the guy a smile as she bent down on her knees to get a bit more comfortable. "I'm training to become stronger, so that I can make chunin. It would seem that I dont have the skill to advance. I want to give up but I know that if I do. I'll never fullfill my dream of become a better ninja for myself. Much less then that I need to get rid of my seal. But I need a demon to break it--"
She sighed as she rubbed her bloodly arms.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:28 pm

I dont know if i could be if any assitants. You said you need a demon but im kinda...well The devil's son
*he smirked and rubbed his head he still hung up side down from the tree*
These bats are kinda annoying shall i get rid of them?
*he fell head first from the tree and landed on his head* .
ow im scott by the way...you're Aya right . I read about you. Arent you on Rions team?
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:57 am

Aya blushed more then usual.
The devil's son that's gotta be wore something, but the question is was he willing to take away her virginty to break her bond between her powers and her sanity.
"No they'll calm down shortly." The bat's contiuned to fly around the barrier still trying to get inside. They all flew to the ground laying there motionless.
"Yes, I am. I need to improve my skill in order to restore my fallen honor. But about you being the devil's son do you posess the power--to--"
She could admit that she was quite nervous but if he could help then more power to him.
"Love."
"It doesn't exist within me. So just win over my heart and take away my seal and then were good."
She smirked gentle as she played with her bloddy arms.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:01 pm

* Scott stood there confused as hell. *
Um....what ...how will i go about doing a thing like that i mean like how. And yeah i do posses that power to love... its werid..i loved my bro...well i killed him later.but thats not the point. i can love!!!
* he stands up from falling from the tree*
I can help you train if you need some help...i anit like Domo or Rion ..more compasion in me...i dont know why.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:13 pm

*A rough cough was heard over the rumbling of the water falls, as I appear from the shadows.*

"I doubt someone like you is able to help with her elemental mastery... Now leave her alone, I'm doing your entrance exam for the Vanguard. And you better hope you don't disappoint me."

*As I spoke the first syllable, several threads of shadows weave together to form a net and captures Scott to pull him to the shadows where I appeared . I begin to walk away from the waterfall dragging Scott along in the net of shadows.*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:58 pm

what the....
*as scott sild away he yelled out*
Hey ill be back just gotta do this exam ...should not be to hard
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm

"Eh--"
She blushed at her words.
Aya waved toward Scott, he was being dragged all the way back to go to his ranking exam. She was sure that he'd have fun. She smiled as she dropped her barrier.
Nina sent out a signal to everyone and they calmed down their feelings and flew around Aya in a gentle manner.
Scott, you have to take my virginity the old fashion way.
It made her happy that she could have Scott to break her seal, she felt as if she'd fly off into another world. Her heart fluttered as she stood in the vase field of green grass. She clutched her hands to her chest and she felt at ease as she raced back to waterfall to train.
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm

(Important)Aya used the first spell in her chapter, she absorbed her elemental bats and kept the rest for her leasure. She smiled as she gained the power over the elements of fire, water, earth, darkness and light all she had to master now was wind and she was set. She smirked gentle as she created her small stones and she was lifted into the air and she fell into the pool of water, the waterfall continued to crash down until Aya had swam over and touched it with her finger, it was frozen soild top to bottom she smiled in her work , her body was iced over underneath her just above the small of her waist.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

((AHEM, I doubt you can freeze an entire waterfall especially this one xD))
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:06 pm

(Fine.)

Sense Aya was a only a genin the waterfall broke and the flow came down visously, she was throw underneath the fall, pushed back by the water she could barely breath. She tryed to yell out for help which was quite stupid on her part so she started to choke.

After the water had began to settle, she kicked up to the surface suffocating. She took in deep breaths trying to gather herself all together.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:32 pm

*Scott walks back in the area.Battle scared, bleeding, slightly turn offear , burns and amissing his shirt. he forgot how it got off of him. *
told you i would be back
*he noticed Aya gasping for air*
um what the hell happened .......

Last edited by Scott on Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:18 pm

"I could ask the same for you."
Aya was drenched from the water, she lextended her hand up to Scott hopefully he would help her out.
He was pretty much covered in blood and he looked beaten up. She blushed gently, he could present himself infront of a lady without wearing a shirt he was trying to give her a heart attack. She looked up at his wounds carefully, they could easily be healed it wouldn't take long.
She was drenched in the healing water of the waterfall. If she were to give him a hug, not only would his chakra return to normal but his wounds would heal up as well. Her sleeves clung to her arms, her top was pressed tightly against her chest and her skirt was firmly clinging to her behind and her thighs.
She sighed gently as she looked up at Scott.

Maybe she'd get to know him better before she broke he broke he seal. She wanted it to be special.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm

*Scott reached out and grabed her hand to help her up*
Um my exam with Domo ....it was hard
* he steps awat fromher and walks on top of the water. Liquid was a great transmeter of sound allowing him to stan on it with out falling in.*
so what were we talking about before.....um this
*he points to his hellish wounds. He pushed back his his white hair which was now crimson from the blood*
he falls in the water and lets his wounds heal. The blood cleaned from his body. He stood on top of the water agian and walked towards her*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Aya sat in the grass and she waited for Scott to sit by her. She gave him a smile as she fingered her hair gently.
She looked up at the sky wondering when it would rain.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:11 pm

*scott sat in the gentle grass next to her*
So whats up with that whole seal thing , Domo took me befor you could explain
* *he traces his fingure around his tatto on his left peck*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:42 am

Aya smiled.
"This seal was placed apon me by myself, it would seem that I put it on myself and erased my memory completely. This power that I can unlock is strong I cqan feel it. But I need some one of pure evil desent in order to unlock my rich spirit as well."

"Sadly I've been like this for a while, it's eating away at me I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Mountain Range :: The waterfall-
Jump to: