Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

Number of posts : 151
Kekkei Genkai : voice of a banshee
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:47 am

*scott layed on his back and let the brezze wash over him. he was not in his normall asshole mood. He was at peace, for the moment. His battle with Domo took alot of his rage out of him. All he wanted to do now was to sit back and listen to the girl with hell in her eyes*
Its going to rain......
So how can i help you. Like what do you need me to do.....
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:53 pm

"Stop playing stupid silly..."
Aya let the grass caress her arms but she rolled over ontop of Scott.
"Dont worry there are some rules that have to be followed. For now--"
She smiled gentle as she slight blushed, her sweet lips was a gentle pink, she looked at his face with curiousity. She gave him a tender kiss on his lips as she bent down, she wrapped her small hands around his neck and gave into his scent.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:35 pm

*Scott laid there. Alight grin came over his face there was evil in it but not in his eyes. As Aya kissed him he finally got the hint. from the last time he was with Aya she mention somthing about him having to win over her heart to break her seal. He was sure there was more to it,but he thought he was thinking wayyyy to much. I mean come on you have a hot girl on top of you why is you mind else where. he tookk his right hand and slid it up the back of her leg. *
So what are these "rule" .
*he leaned up forward , not to push Aya off,but so that there two faces were close almost enough to kiss.*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Aya was in a playful mood, she leaned into kiss his forehead, she placed her palms on the ground and she rose to her feet.
"Well...no one is allowed to act on their intimate inpulses so nothing that too much. Kiss and hugging is approved. But sadly the relationship can not go anymore then that. But what they dont see wont hurt them."
She gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:49 pm

Still hella confused Scott layed back ground. he looked up at Aya . He got the feeling she was toying with him. He grumbled. he said somthing smart back to her but knew it was undeserved*
So you get your Seal broken after a while..... whats in this for me though
* Scott smirked he kinda felt like the jerk in him was returning but he shock it off and calmed down.That comment wasnt desevered . She needed help and who was he not to help her*
Back to top Go down
Aya
Masked Death
Masked Death
Aya

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:04 am

"Ha. If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I'd have enough money to roll around in."
"Whatever you want I guess. Not really sure...what do you want."

Aya sighed gently as she called to her bat's, they swarmed her being and lifted her to the sky.
"Meet me at my place--saturday 3 o'clock."
She smirked as she layed back in her comfort of bat's. They carried her off and took her home.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Desecrator
Desecrator
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:02 pm

Scott laughed his ass off because the only reason he knew where she lived is because he stole all that food from her*
Ahh good time
* before he would come he had to tend to his wounds and clothes first . He traveled back to his church to fix himself up*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal   Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Location Waterfall: Even internal wounds need to heal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village lost in the Depths :: Mountain Range :: The waterfall-
Jump to: