Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Letter of challenge to Xeno...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Letter of challenge to Xeno... Empty
PostSubject: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:33 pm

*I wait sitting on a rock in a barren field playing with a small light orb as it follows my index finger it dances in the air.*

"Hmm I wonder how long will it take for this one to show up."
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

Number of posts : 90
Kekkei Genkai : Mentarugan, Psionics
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:43 pm

(So, can we say this battle takes place AFTER the ranking thing?)
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 pm

(yes you may)
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

(Alrighty)

*Xeno walks up and takes a look around. The field was barren, much to Xeno's advantage. Having just earned his rank (when I find out, I will edit this to include whatever rank I may get), Xeno looks the person up and down.*

"I got your letter, you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:14 pm

*Without looking up, I continue to twirl the ball of light around in the air.*

"Well I saw your ranking match and I wanted to see just a bit more."

"Fire..."

*My hands burst into flame from the Flame Gauntlets as I throw 2 Fireballs at Xeno and dash behind him to use a CQC on his back.*
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:23 pm

*Xeno raises an eyebrow before taking off. Oddly enough Xeno runs TOWARDS the fireballs and away from the CQC. Xeno uses Hydrokinesis to launch a blast of water at the fireballs, causing the two attacks to stalemate and create steam. Xeno slides to a stop and activates Jericho, releasing an extremely high pitch sound that would cause anyone who hears it (except Xeno) to cringe and pause for a moment (1 post).*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 pm

*Covering my ears from the abnormally high pitched sounds waves*

"Tch you want to play like that huh?"

"Darkness"

*I cast Blind (3-5 posts) on Xeno while launching 6 Drain Orbs at a fairly good speed from the north, east, south, west, and two from above while I wait for the effects of the sound waves to past.*
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:15 am

*Xeno's sight dimishes and his Clairperception activates, allowing him to sense things around him through touch, smell, hear, etc. By feeling the vibrations in the air change, he could tell that several objects were approaching him. Performing a handseal, Xeno creates a cerebral clone. Which stands next to him. Xeno creates another clone who fluxes, releasing Telekinetic energy out in every direction.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 am

*After the high pitch noise stops ringing in my head I notice one of the clones fluxing. I jump back 5 feet not knowing what might happen, luckily enough I was out of harm's way of the telekinetic explosion.*

"Fire"

*I set into a crouching position while sending 5 more Fireballs, all of them fly straight then splits right above him spiraling downwards in a clockwise motion at Xeno as a distraction to ready up for my Burst.*
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 am

*Xeno could sense objects heading his way, but he couldn't tell what they were until they got closer. His Clairperception (clairsentience to be exact), let him feel the air around him as it heated. Heated air meant fire. Xeno used Jericho to release another high pitched sound, this one high enough to have a 40% to cause mental retardation. The other Xeno throws his hands into the air and launches a Telekinetic orb into the fire above.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:21 am

*As Xeon summons the sound waves form his Jericho it's already too useless for him. I propel forward breaking the sound barrier rendering the sound waves useless. Also since I'm five feet away from you and the speed of sound is 340.29 meters or 116.43701 feet you do the math.*

*I think to myself, "That should be enough..." I jump at the begging of the burst calculating that I would jump right in front of you since my reaction time isn't that great. I fly through the air like a rocket breaking the earth's orbit, only to come crashing back down a few seconds later creating a crater 30 meters away from Xenon.*

*Coughs up blood from the impact.*
"Remind me to never try that again... Well have fun and welcome to the village."

"Kaze."

*I sprint towards the village to Resolute the new restaurant opening for a much needed rest.*
Back to top Go down
Xenovirus
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Xenovirus

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 am

*Raising an eyebrow, Xeno smiles as the eyesight returns.*

"Well that was, strange."

*Hungry, Xeno walked to the village to get him something to eat.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter of challenge to Xeno...   Letter of challenge to Xeno... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter of challenge to Xeno...
Page 1 of 1