Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sui's Letter of Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Sui's Letter of Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 pm

*I patiently await Sui in luscious field grass, resting on a great oak's sturdy branches as the sun's warmth passes through the leaves.*

"This is a great day"
*I let out a satisfied sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

Number of posts : 118
Kekkei Genkai : Flowing Chakra
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:18 pm

*Sui walks through a field of grass, holding an invitation in his hand*

*As he arrives at the oak, he looks toward Domo*

"Hello, I am Sui. Is it you that has challenged me?"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:00 pm

*I grab the nearest branch above my head and swung, landing behind Sui*

"This is me, at least I hope so."
*Patting the dirt from my pants*

"So shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm

"Yes. I believe we shall."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:16 pm

*Chuckle*

"Fire"
*A CQC was ready to be used, as I threw an elbow with my left arm to Sui's spine and my right palm below my left arm ready to connect to Sui's back for the CQC.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:19 pm

"Behind me, huh?"

*Sui quickly focuses and uses Chakra Jet, quickly shooting chakra from behind himself and creating some distance. He then turns around to face Domo.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:37 pm

"Tch he moved"

"Kaze"
*Activating my Kaze Yaiba I dash towards Sui while activating my Aero Blast (5) following close behind me, I begin my assault on him. With my left arm in front (horizontal) of me I slash at Sui's chest, not caring if he dodged or not, I continued with my right to slash his right arm, then spinning slightly the moment carried from my right arm, I attacked again with a back hand motion with my wind blades(attempt not Autohit). While the Aero Blasts attacked him from behind*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:45 pm

"Wind type attacks?"

*Quickly activates his Kekkai Genkai Flowing Chakra.

"Water Shield!!," Sui yells.

He lets his chakra flow through three of his water bottles, allowing them to rush out and barely block the onslaught of wind attacks.*

"Maybe I should go on the offensive now."

"Water Extensions - Arms!!"

*Sui's arms are covered in the same water used to create the shield. He then turns away from Domo and runs away toward the oak tree.*

"I hope you don't think that I intend to flee"

*Sui runs to the right side of the tree and makes his left water extension extend further. Sui grabs and swings around the tree in a half circle (with the left arm) and launches him self at Domo at a high velocity. Sui readies his water arm to punch Domo as he is flying*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:51 pm

"Why would you run when i love you so much?"
*Smirk*

"Fire"
*My hands burst into flames upon the activation of my Flame Gauntlets, I barely deflected the punch with my right arm from the surprise of using my tree as a slingshot. Angered I grabbed Sui's arm and pulled him back to throw a knee (left) at his sternum.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:57 pm

*Sui escapes Domo's grasp on his water arm by drawing in all of the chakra within it, causing the water to just splash all over Domo*

*Sui smirks and uses his other water arm to push himself back by the tree to keep distance*
Back to top Go down
Zepp
Disciple of Death
Disciple of Death
Zepp

Number of posts : 67
Kekkei Genkai : Poisonous acid, and control over fire
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:04 pm

*A tree nearby, gracefully alive with green, a little fuzz particle of the color purple appears motioning near the tree, as it reaches it the tree begins losing it's life, seconds pass, the tree is being draining of all health, as a fire appears from thin air it engulfs the tree, as it turns black and starts whither, some didn't notice the small boy around the age of 13 sitting on the top swinging his legs watching the msyterious fight.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:06 pm

*The water that was splashed on me evaporated because of my Flame Gauntlets*

"Kaze"
*I revert back to my wind aura to avoid burning the great oak, I call ten Aero Blasts to defend myself as I begin my Charge.
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:10 pm

"Hmm.... Now that the fire is gone..."

*Detaches his remaining water arm from himself and shoots the water toward Domo, but it is too weak by the time it makes it to Domo and it only makes a puddle at Domo's feet.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:22 pm

*Not even noticing what Sui shot at, I close my eyes and let out a sigh as the Charge was finished. The electricity dancing violently on my arm the jump it made shocked my arm as it looked for a way to escape.*

"My turn."
*The Areo Blasts snaked along my arms (5 on each arm) as if they were playing with the electricity. I dash towards Sui feinting a right hook, only to throw a one-two (right handed, so left goes before right)*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:27 pm

"I never make useless moves."

*Before Sui is jabbed in the face by Domo, Domo's neck is grabbed from behind by an arm made of water and pulled backwards.*

"I wonder if you know where that arm came from..."

*The arm is visibly emerging from the puddle that Sui created earlier.*

"I wonder what would happen if I....."

*Sui controls the water arm to release hold of Domo's neck and grab Domo's one of electricity filled arms.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm

"Not that it matters. I needed to test this technique anyway."

*Before the water arms grab me, I expel the stored electricity at Sui by using Bolt the Aero Blasts followed accordingly homing in on their target.*

"Bleh, water always feels weird on your neck whenever I'm not taking a shower."

"Fire"
*As the electricity left my arms the burning hands took it's place, evaporating the water yet again.*

"Since I'm in this form... Oh well it's too late stop me now."
*I picture the coordinates of Sui's wrists, elbows, knees, and heels. Satisfied with the estimated coordinates, a flicker of ligh at those points began to appear for Combustion.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:00 pm

*Sui sees the water evaporate*

"Only 3 bottles left... This guy sure likes to play with elements..."

*Sui turns around and activates Chakra Jet, taking only minor injures from the combustion attack. Sui thinks about all of the battle that has occurred so far.*

*Sui thinks, "So... as of now, he uses electric, wind, and fire attacks. Head on attacks fail... Surprise attacks only work once. I've got it... But, I have to conserve the extent of water usage..." *

*Sui uses one bottle of water to create a water arm. He uses the arm to grab a branch right above him and pulls himself up so he can stand on the branch. Sui then moves the water back into the bottle. Sui then opens a smaller bottle and pours the water in the direction of Domo*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Delete please.

Last edited by Domo on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"Don't underestimate me."

*Sui makes the chakra that he put within the water solidify and expand into a mini wall, blocking the incoming attacks.*

*Sui then manipulates the water into the shape of a hand (without a wrist or arm) and sends it towards Domo.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:35 pm

((The explosions are like traps they have specific coordinates they detonate at so if you move from the spot you're essentially safe, and my bad xD))

*I think to myself, "Hm, I wonder what he's trying to do now..., well whatever it is I wonder if he can dodge this, but I really don't want to do this..."*

*Whispers*
"I'm sorry great friend."

*The place where Sui last stood exploded at five points at the base of the tree exploded creating a crater about 3/4 of the tree and I closed my hand destroying the last 1/4 of the tree. Tears flowed down my face as I caught the water hand coming towards me I clasped it in my hands and fell to my knees for a brief moment. 10 Fire Balls were summoned then they orbited around me as I got back up and dashed and kicked off Sui's chest back flipping into the air then sending the 10 Fireballs at him closing my hands for the Combustion's impact a foot away just in case he shielded.*
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 pm

"Hm...."

*Sui takes the hits of the fire and combustion*

*The water from his water bottles spill all over and under him.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:05 pm

*I walk over to Sui and held out my open hand*

"That wasn't so bad now was it?"
*Smiling*

"Now come on and get up we can get something to eat around here"
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 pm

*Sui whispers, "Heh, you fall for too many tricks....you're right next to me, surrounded by all of this water. Getting hit was merely a tactic to lure you in.*

*Sui makes the water around him form blades. He makes all of the blades move toward Domo's neck, but stops them, not wanting to kill.*

*Sui smiles.*

"Well, how was my fighting style? Full of surprises right? And yes, let's go eat. I'm all out of chakra. So, I can't go on with this anymore."

*Sui's water falls to the ground*.
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm

"Sly bastard, you're not the only one with tricks, you forgot my Flame Gauntlets were still active."
"Negate."

*Picking up Sui I offer him a Granny Smith apple*
"Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Sui
Life taker
Life taker
Sui

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm

"Sure, thanks."

*Bites the apple*

"You've pretty interesting techniques."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sui's Letter of Challenge   Sui's Letter of Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sui's Letter of Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next