Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Name's ....Life.story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

No Name's ....Life.story. Empty
PostSubject: No Name's ....Life.story.   No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Character Description:
No Name is from another galaxy, parallel to a parallel universe of ours. Confusing, but true. He has a strange accent, similar to the humans Astrailian language. He is only about 5 ft even. One earth his height translates to 5 "5" feet, so it's not THAT even. he has pure blue skin, which is more durable than reinforced steel, but as soft as cotton.~ He is also somewhat slippery. But I guess its because he can spew a liquid from his body to make himself slippery....I don't know. He has 2 eyes on his face, of course, but they were the size of Yugi's eyes...so like. damn. thats big. This makes his range for seeing almost 230 degress, and his eye pupils can't be seen, so he has that alienish look in the eyes. He doesn't have a nose sadely, but smelling is overrated. His mouth is pretty big, like the grinch, but more satisfying. His teeth in his mouth are limitless, and they are as sharp and hard as diamond. So his smiles seem like a shark, not so handsome. But these teeth can be shot out at will in a shotgun or sniper like fashion, and the teeth grow back almost instantaneously. His hair is silver and long, and short....?. He can chaange the width and length of his hair at will, or against his will. they can become thick enough to be like a whip, or thin enough to barely notice on a slice of bread. His neck can stretch, as a matter of fact, his entire body can, but he can keep hisself from stretching too, just incase of too much fun, ya know?. This is natural for people of his galaxy though, so he wasn't "weird" or anything like that. His arms and legs seemed similar to the human's legs and such, well except for the Blue soft skin. But there were eyes on his elbows and knees, only they were smaller than his original face eyes. The eyes could see things and telepathiclly tell No Name, and if No Name were to fail to respond, the eyes would telepathiclly move the limb for him. the eyes are less sensitive and more sturdy than human eyes, but nontheless, they didn't well in very very bright light. about, 476,893 watts of light are usually enough to irritate the eyes. They could just, close though, nullifying light to them, but it's a nice thing to know.The eye lashes on the eyes are spike like, similar to No Names teeth. This calls for some serious damaging physical moves. But the eyes can also...remove themselves from there original location, and either float alone, since the eyes use telekinesis, or go to a different body part. Speaking of the body, He only has 2 organs, 3 brains, and 2 hearts. Well, 2 types of organs, but 5 total. These organs also move around inside the body freely, except for one brain that stays in the head. No Names feet don't have toes either. No special move or something, just, putting it out there. He is very speedy, and has a hard time not moving. If he stops moving for too long, his body becomes blurry, because he would be vibrating to much with built up energy. So along with being very speedy, the longer he doesn't move, the quicker he can burst off. It may last a limited time, but he can always do it again.~He wheres a pair of blue jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, similar to L. He is smart, but his instinct and intuition surpass even the most intelligent beast, not sure about humans though. :3

Story:
While soaring like a rocket through the universe, No Nmae was able to meet many things and see many sites. Of course evey one from his planet did this activity, only none of them ever went to see a black hole. No Name was curious, as always, so checking out something that struck fear in others was a great way to earn dare spirit (dare spirit....good times. XD). He stumbled around at the center of their galaxy, and he felt the black holes force. Without hesitation, he headed into the force as it grew stronger and stronger. Once he got to the black hole, he was already in. Huh, getting sucked into a black hole and not know it? He musta been day dreaming or something. Well anyway, he fell through into a ninja's universe. Looks like he was transported by the black hole, and not gone for good...Black holes.... are very mysterious, one can only think of what happens inside.*sigh* After traveling around some, No Name decided that this world would prove fun, with all these unique people. He might just stick around until a black hole opens soon, so he can go back home and rub his adventure in a face or two.....but in the mean time...BE READY FOR NO NAME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blair
Masked Death
Masked Death
Blair

Number of posts : 53
Kekkei Genkai : Minerva Eye, Elementist(earth/sand,fire,lighting,water/ice,dark)
Registration date : 2009-01-12

No Name's ....Life.story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Name's ....Life.story.   No Name's ....Life.story. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Very...very idfferent approach...but still I like the thing about the teeth and the hair thing I never heard it before, but Very creative :3
Back to top Go down

No Name's ....Life.story.
Page 1 of 1