Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?

Go down 
+3
Uzuki Yashiro
Horobi
Obscuro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

Number of posts : 60
Kekkei Genkai : Sense Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:44 pm

*A little boy sits on a rock by the lake, hoping that he'll be able to play "ninja" today.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Kammuru/God Speed
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:48 pm

*I stroll by the lake and notices you.*

"HEY! I want to test my skills..I'm kinda new here, up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:53 pm

*The little boy says, "Oh.... you thought I was Obscuro? Haha...Me llamo "NiƱo". Obscuro is my master. I'm only 5, but I probably could beat you!!! Come on. Hit me with your best shot!" *
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:56 pm

"Oh? This is quite fascinating"

*Throws a bunch of knives on the floor and pulls out dual blades*
*Then kicks up a knife closest to me and throws it towards you*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:05 pm

*The knife flies right to NiƱo's face (because he is so short). The knife passes right through his head.*

*The boy says, "Oops, I forgot to mention one thing. I'm just an illusion." The boy smiles.*

*The boy continues speaking. "I hope you enjoy stories!" Just as that is said, the real Obscuro appears right behind Horobi. He touches Horobi's neck, disabling his ability to feel, due to Obscuro's sense related Kekkai Genkai. *

"I'm Obscuro, nice to meet you. But, we won't be able to talk long. I'm sending you to a special place. NiƱo ven aqui!"

*The little boy runs to the area where Horobi is and looks into Horobi's eyes, blinding him.*

"Know that my voice has an effect too." *Horobi's voice is disabled as well.*

"I'll see you laterrrrrrr...." *Obscuro's voice is warped*

*An extremely cold wind can be felt by anyone in the new location.*

*Horobi's senses are giving back to him and he seems to be on top of a mountain.*

*A new voice can be heard.* "Horobi?! How did you survive the fall off of the mountains? I guess we have to try agan." *A beautiful woman, probably Horobi's mother, attempts to push Horobi off of the mountain.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:09 pm

"EH?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!"

*side steps and pins the woman to the ground with blade against her neck*

"ANSWER ME NOW! WHY AM I HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 pm

*The woman begins to scream.*

*The woman stops screaming and says, "Wait... Why am I screaming?" *

*The woman smirks and says, "Mother loves you." *She then hugs Horobi and attempts to roll off the mountain while keeping Horobi in her grasp.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:38 pm

*Thinks to himself*

"Is she really my mother? WAIT! If she was really my mother why would she be throwing me down a cliff."

*Whistles to call for Zack, but he doesn't show*

"WTH?! Zack always listens..where is he? Well, no time to waste."

*Stabs sword into side of cliff and attempts to shake the woman off. She holds on tight..so Horobi releases a pulse of electricity throughout his body attempting to break free from her grip*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:41 pm

*The woman is electrocuted and she falls off the mountain to her death.*

*As Horobi hangs on the size of the mountain, a man comes and extends his hand.*

*The man says, "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yes, Thank for you saving me"

*climbs up from the side of the cliff"

"Not to be up front but I have some questions...exactly where am I and why am I here?"

*being cautious; has knife hidden in hands*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:09 pm

*The man looks puzzled.*

Man: What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:17 pm

"I was talking to some young boy then suddenly I appeared here."

*Thinks about it some more*

"Now that I mention it...where's Zack!"

*realizes he is not in the real world*

"SPILL IT! WHERE THE HELL AM I!"

*quick steps behind man and pulls hidden knife against his neck*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm

*The man looks as if he is terrified.*

Man: "W-what?! I don't know! Spare me please!'

*The sound of someone climbing his heard.*

*A familiar voice is heard.*

???: "Horobi... that wasn't nice."

*It turns out to be the woman who fell off the mountain. She looks the same, except for the mangled limbs and bloody clothes....and the eye hanging out of the socket.*

Woman: "You're going to have to pay for this." *The woman pulls out a kunai knife.*

*While Horobi is distracted, the man draws a kunai knife of his own and stabs Horobi's hand to escape his grasp.*

Woman: "Did you really think that I'd let you get away with that trick of yours?"

*The woman and the man surround Horobi as the woman runs in for an attack.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:36 pm

"SH*T*

*pulls out dual blades and uses one of the blades to attempt to cut off woman's head*

*throws one of the blades into man's chest piercing him and kicks in the rest of the blade*

"This is a damn nightmare"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 pm

*Before her head is cut off, the woman grabs the blade, but because the force was so strong, the blade still slices her neck. She falls, taking the blade with her.*

*The man is pierced in the chest and he falls out, taking the other blade with him.*

Woman: "Hahahahahaha."

Man: "Hahahahaha."

*Both the man and the woman shrug off their normally fatal wounds. They both pull the blade out of themselves. As the man rips the blade out of himself, his heart comes out with it.*

Man: "Oops... Hehehehe.."

*The woman gets up and takes the blade out of her neck. Her head is now hanging, barely attached to her body (Her head is upside down, still able to see Horobi and still laughing).*

Woman: "I think this is the end for you. Hahahaha!!!"

*Just then, a wolf jumps on top of the woman and mercilessly rips the woman's head of, causing blood to splatter everywhere. The wolf then turns to the man and attacks the spot where the man's heart was, making a larger hole in the man. The man falls over as the wolf is growling and facing the body of the man.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:11 pm

*Summoning of the Swords*: summons three swords. A katana, board sword, and another set of dual blades.

*grabs katana and gets into stance. Other swords are flowing around Horobi*

*Enchant Lightning*: all swords are enhanced with Lightning attribute.

"STOP MESSING AROUND WITH ME! I know that's not Zack. NOW BRING IT!"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:24 pm

*The wolf looks at Horobi with an innocent face. He then whines.*

*At that instant, some type of paranormal hands emerges from under Horobi and grabs Horobi's ankles just as a pack of 5 wolves arrive from seemingly nowhere and jump at Horobi from behind.*

*The first wolf comes to Horobi's side ready to aid him.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"Tch, I'll let you help me for now.."

*Wolf's Instinct*: 15%; attributes are all increased by 15%

*senses the wolves behind him, grabs broad sword and takes one big swing at the wolves*

*a trail of lightning is created; stunning any missing targets*

*then uses Ensnare as a fail safe*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:03 pm

*The remaining wolf attempts to attack Horobi as he is distracted, but an arrow flies and impales the wolf in the head.*

???: "The leader is the smartest one. He almost got you... Who are you anyway and what have you don't to those people over there?"
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:43 pm

"i am Horobi, I came from the mountains. These people just tried to kill me and I gave them a taste of their own medicine..Anyways, who are you and can you tell me where I am?"

*guard is lowered as I was just saved by ???"
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 pm

???: "You mean you don't recognize me? Oh well... you were just a kid afterall. My name isn't important, but I do have one final question for you. Your entire family was massacred by you as a child. This is the very mountain that you were cast off of. Are you willing to repent for your actions?"
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't know what you're talking about..i killed my family...? I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!

*rushes at stranger head on not caring what's ahead*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:21 pm

*The man looks down as if he has some kind of feeling of sorrow. As Horobi charges toward him, the man initially takes his crossbow and points it toward Horobi, but then he throws it aside. The man begins to think, "I was hoping that he would repent. I'm sorry everyone. I tried... I'll be joining you soon.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

*i thrust the blades into the man; then i take my blades out slowly and swiping away the blood*

i scream on the top of my lungs: "GET ME OUT OF HEREEEE!!"

*i drop to my knees and i start to tear*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:39 pm

*The man looks at Horobi, who is on his knees. Unlike the other people in the world, the man seems fatally injured. The man puts his hand over his wound.*

Man: "Before I die, I'll show you this. Maybe it'll make you stronger." *The man waves his hand.*

*Both the man and Horobi appear in a room where a woman is giving birth. As soon as she has her son, the son slaughters everyone in the room.*

Man: "See...? I t-though that you would repent. If you still want to repent, slay the child... Your demon self."
*After the man finishes, he collapses to the floor.*

*The newborn child sets his sights on Horobi with his emotionless face and somehow has complete control over his abilities.*

*The newborn child summons a pair of katanas and sends them flying towards Horobi, something a real infant wouldn't be able to do.*

*The man, now on the gorund, looks up at the newborn child and Horobi and quietly mutters to himself, "I did what I could." The man then takes his final breath and dies.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next