Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?

Go down 
+3
Uzuki Yashiro
Horobi
Obscuro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Kammuru/God Speed
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:56 pm

*battle cry [lol im cracking up in RL. i just had to do it]

heh, you may have my abilities but i've learned new ones

*Wolf's Instinct: increased to 40%

*I start running towards the infant at full speed knowing that my summoned swords would deflect them. About 3 ft from the baby, I jump up and start throwing everything at my arsenal at him*

heh, I don't care if you block that.

*Ensnare*

*As i fall from the jump, I aim for the final kill*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:07 pm

*Giggling as I appear above the lake fifty feet in the air.*

"My my my, what's this?
Two little boys playing around?
Actually the ninja swing around his sword is pretty funny.
But why is the other ninja just standing still?
*Frowns*
Oh well, I can change that, there's nothing like letting lose from time to time.

*Giggling to myself I summon two Garage Wolves at Obscuro forcing him to break his illusion on Horobi.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_12
*Also summoning two Jungle Boomers are summoned around the newer ninja.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_39

*I then I shoot a flower bullet at Obscuro (it splits into multiple shots after the initial hit).*
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

Number of posts : 60
Kekkei Genkai : Sense Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm

*Obscuro releases the illusion.*

"What is the meaning of this?*

*Obscuro looks at Horobi and whispers, "Cover your ears." Obscuro then says, "Más voz" and lets out a shriek that creates a shockwave while directly damaging the eardrums of the summoned animals, causing them to suffer and be blown back. The flower bullets are also deflected. Obscuro tries to hit Uzuki with the shriek as well.*

"What do you want with me? Are you with that other guy that attacked me before?!"
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:20 pm

*confused at what's happening as I just get out of the illusion*

Heh, Obscuro, even though you're my opponent for the time being shall we take her for a lil' trip?

*as I'm talking i rush towards the summons, cutting their heads off clean.*

tch, trash..
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:23 pm

*Giggling again I shoot three flower bullets from separate angles both at Obscuro and Horobi making it a total of six shots.*

"You honestly think you can hurt me?
A reaper of my stature??
You're nothing but trash and always will be.
And don't even think about using illusions, Sho told me all about your little tricks.
Also if you don't kill these little guys quickly they start multiplying."

*Flying higher to dodge the sound waves I fly at high velocities towards Obscuro to deliver a powerful kick to his face. Summoning four Jelly Madchesters and four Jelly Swechno, mobbing the both of you, and because they're jellyfish don't touch the tentacles they can paralyze you.*
Jelly Madchester
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_29
Jelly Swechno
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_30
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 pm

"Oh, so his name was Sho?"

*As Uzuki is flying at Obscuro, a little boy appears flying with her. He says, "Hi!!! Master told me to give you a nice BIG GAZE in the eyes." The little boy looks her in the eyes, temporarily blurring her vision to allow Obscuro to move out of the way.*

*Obscuro uses his staff to deflect the bullets and then begins warding off the jellyfish.*

"Damnit... my Kekkai Genkai has no effect on them..."
Back to top Go down
Livre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Livre

Number of posts : 14
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Ink
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 pm

*Steel, reinforced cages (with no openings) fall ontop of the jellyfish before they can make contact with the so called "heroes" of Livre's story. *

"So, you two must be the heroes."

*Small drips coming from Livre's syringe/pen can be seen.*

"I...wrote about you.."

*Livre is standing on the lake with the use of chakra.*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:50 pm

*Being blinded I stop in mid-flight and ascended again about twenty feet. Too late the bullets hit Obscuro and split again to merge and hit him again dealing a lot of damage, the three other bullets still fly towards Horobi.*

"Woops you wasted your chance."

*Giggling as the all the jellyfish multiply creating sixteen jellyfish in total.(they multiply every other post) I destroy the gate with ease releasing the jellyfish.*

"Ruining my fun are you?
Don't worry you'll have to join the party too."

*I dispatch a 2 Doom Metal Drakes, surrounding the ninja aiding them. All the while shooting five more flower bullets at the unknown ninja.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_45
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

"Damnit..."

*Obscuro falls to the ground, seriously injured.*
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm

*I run off to the side away from where all the bullets take place*

Tch..Where the hell are these guys coming from. they keep appearing one after another. anyways..ZACK help Obscuro. I'll take this witch lady..

*throws blades toward summons followed by a trail of lightning*

heh, maybe attacking her will stop the summons.
Back to top Go down
Livre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Livre

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:58 pm

"I'll handle the summons."

*Livre injects himself with the syringe to drain more blood.*

*He brings writing: "As the author is surrounded by Drakes on the lake, a vortex is created near the wounded hero, Obscuro, which sucks in all of the jellyfish and sends them to another place, specifically inside of the lake beneath him. The lake freezes completely, freezing the jellyfish inside. The author then takes two coins out of his pocket and tosses them in a mouth of each of the drakes. The coins explode, tearing the drakes up from the inside."*

"Livre sees a vortex transport the jellyfish elsewhere as the lake under him freezes. He takes two coins out of his pocket and tosses them into the drakes' mouths. He then pulls out a detonator and detonates the bombs, killing the drakes.
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 pm

*As the wolf comes to his aid, Obscuro gets up and quickly begins patching up his wounds.*

*The little boy appears at Horobi's side as support.*

"We can win this".
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:05 pm

(remember everyone, Reaper or not she still has to read all this stuff, so dont overwhelm her with posts, you 3 each get 1 post, then she gets 1..have fun fighting a reaper XD)

Last edited by Rion on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:05 pm

*I fly out the way of the knives more interested in the wolf.*

*Giggling*
"What's this little wolfie I see?
I want him for myself he looks so cute.
Also it wouldn't be wise to make me angry."

*Summoning 2 Easterraven's to carry the wolf, they dive bomb towards the wolf.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_59

*Interested in the newer ninja's book I see him writing with his blood. A brilliant idea came into mind.*

[i]"I'll just throw him off balance and take that book of his too."[i]

*A mammoth of a monster known as Mammoth R & B starts charging at the new ninja, shaking the ground furiously.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_65

"And as for those pesky lightning user, I hope you're going to have as much fun as I am with this."
*Two Minimal Rhino's charge at Horobi from the East and West.*
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_50
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 pm

"I have your back. Zack."

*Obscuro, still being wounded, calls the little boy to look into one Easterraven's eyes while he looks into the other's. (eyesight loss) They both then say, "You'll burn in a lava pit." (voice loss) This causing both Easterravens to be put into illusions involving lava pits. Both dive into the pits and burn to death. This goes back over to the real world where both Easterravens are suddenly charred until they are dead (and black). *

"They aren't very smart..."
Back to top Go down
Livre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Livre

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:16 pm

*As the mammoth is approaching, Livre uses blood that is still in the pen to write once again: "The author, still standing on the lake, jumps out of the way, making the mammoth crash into the ice and sink to the bottom of the lake. The lake freezes again to seal the mammoth inside." *

*Livre quickly dodges the mammoth after writing to see the mammoth sink to the bottom of the lake. The hole that it made is then refrozen automatically. Livre then thinks, "Do I have enough blood for this?" *
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:17 pm

*Wolf's Instinct: increase to 50%

RAHHHHHH

*grabs the two rhinos by the horn, slamming them to the ground then throwing them into the ground*

Tch...these summons are really pathetic, this is like lunch to Zack
this isn't even quite the challenge...

I'll edit this later...i'm busy right now..I'll just get hit for now

Last edited by Horobi on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 pm

"Sho also said this was going to happen....
Oh well, nothing more like a challenge from our little illusionist."

*I fire off a clip of flower bullets (seven bullets) at Obscuro, and reload with a light blue flower magazine (which swirls around and cuts the defense of the target upon contact) shooting four at the ninja with the book, two at his hand and the other two towards his book, and three at Horobi, to add onto their troubles.*

"I really want that wolf so I guess I have to step it up a bit."

*I summon one of the better noises the boss of the raven's Cornix Canor (about ten times the size of the Nefastraven) accompanied by 10 Nefastraven circling around Obscuro and Zack.*

Cornix Canor
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_90

Nefastraven
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 Noise_60

((The mammoth was charging at you throwing you off balance, making it hard for you to write but whatever I'll let it slide.)

Last edited by Uzuki Yashiro on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:29 pm

*Being surrounded and with Zack, Obscuro calls the little boy over to him. Obscuro then notices the bullets flying toward him. He grabs Zack and dodges the bullets flying at him. Obscuro then puts Zack back down and turns to the little boy.*

"Niño! Busca por ayuda. Ok?"

*The boy nods his head and fades away.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:32 pm

*a bolt of lightning pierces the sky and destroys the Cornix Canor, soon after i can be seen on the ground holding Blessed Rhythm in my Right hand with my left pointed towards Uzuki

you Reapers are showing up to often in my Village..i'll have you die now.

*it is evident that this is one of the few times that i am serious, as i speak lightning streams from my left hand headed straight for Uzuki*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 pm

*I arrive at the lake out of breath, at the request of Obscuro's little boy arriving next to Rion.*

"Fuck another reaper fight?"

"Flaama"

*I create 5 greater fireballs towards the Uzuki splitting them up into 50 fireballs. In addition I create Combustions at the bullets aimed at newer ninja's throwing the bullets off course.*

Last edited by Domo on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Yashiro
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Uzuki Yashiro

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:36 pm

"A five on one is so not worth it.
Especially when one's a Kage and his apprentice is accompanying him."

*I have the remaining Nefastraven's block the apprentice's fireballs, as I fly off disappearing from the view.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 pm

*Turning to Rion*

"Tch she's getting away master, should I follow?"
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:42 pm

hmph..bitch

*i raise Blessed Rhythm to the air and bolts of lightning stream down on whatever fuckin enemies were still there..if any. i then turn to Domo*

no..just let her leave..least this way she can tell that composer bastard that fuckin game of his ain't happening
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:44 pm

"Bitch is trying to pick us off.... Master what exactly is the Reaper game, the Reapers, and the Composer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next