Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?

Go down 
+3
Uzuki Yashiro
Horobi
Obscuro
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:50 pm

the Reaper Game is nothing more than a bullshit game that only dead people are allowed to play..as for the Composer..he's the fag in charge of it all..and the Reapers..they are the other fags that enforce the will of the composer..also they kill "players" in order to lengthen their life spans and feed their greed...
Back to top Go down
Obscuro
Masked Death
Masked Death
Obscuro

Number of posts : 60
Kekkei Genkai : Sense Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 pm

"Thanks.... Rion, Domo."
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 pm

*noticing the injuries on the participants of the fight, i play a soothing tune on Blessed Rhythm thus healing the wounds of all the people there with a large amount of light energy*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:01 pm

*As Rion plays on his Bless Rhythm I help out by picking up Obscuro and the ninja with the wolf.*

"You alright guys?"
Back to top Go down
Livre
Newcomer
Newcomer
Livre

Number of posts : 14
Kekkei Genkai : Blood Ink
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:35 pm

But, what makes them attack ...? What is their reason?
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Composer wants to hold his game here...me and KAZZ said no and kicked his messenger's ass and sent him back to his boss. so now he has his reapers trying to kill us all and force us to participate in the game
Back to top Go down
Horobi
Desecrator
Desecrator
Horobi

Number of posts : 65
Kekkei Genkai : Kammuru/God Speed
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 pm

Ahh. sorry guys...><; i had GF troubles last night...:\
Back to top Go down
Koki Kariya
Field Reaper
Field Reaper
Koki Kariya

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:30 am

*My appearance is invisible to everyone there, I fade in behind Rion.*

Wow, you made Uzuki back off, such a scary man you must be.

*Before fading back out, I attack a red player pin to the back of Domo's shirt.*

Good luck....*I fade out.*
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 pm

*i turn around when i hear the wordds then attempt to attack the reaper, but he fades away just in time*

Dammit...what's this thing?

*having noticed the pin as i was turning back around, i take it off of Domo's back and thoroughly examine it after a few seconds i decide to hold onto it and show it to KAZZ, so i toss it into Cloak Rhtythm converge away, leaving a clone behind just incase the Reaper decided to return*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?   Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, Horobi. Are you up for a sparring session?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3