Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
First Fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
First Fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
First Fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
First Fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
First Fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
First Fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
First Fight I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
First Fight I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
First Fight I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

First Fight

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

Number of posts : 18
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-12-21

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 am

Come on over Rose. I want to know more about this planet.

*i draw Anubis and stand in wait*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 am

*I black ominous wind rages by, and as it leaves, Rose appears and so does about 8 rose buds through out the field.* Your arrogant for fighting me....*I put my hand on the ground, and a stream of dark rose vines rush at you, planning to spout into the air once they reach your area.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 am

"psshh i'm arrogant period"

*i fire a 4th grave at the ground ahead of the roses in hopes of stopping their progress, after seeing that it didn't work i jump back and fire three 8th graves into chosen spots on the field then shoot a2nd grave at Rose's head*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:59 am

*Rose cracks her neck to the side and avoids the bullet.* Childs play.
*She now bends her neck back.The vines continue to you, and then burst up into the air. Once in the air, they dettach from Rose's hand, and now they plummet down at you and your surrounding area, leaving a small window of time to dodge it.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:02 am

Shadow Door

*i drop into my shadow and once inside it shoots across the ground towards you, once near you i jump out with the kusanagi in my other hand and throw a point blank void wave*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:09 am

*Rose, being extremely flexible, bends backward and dodges the void wave. Having bent back so far, she kicks you up your chin and sends you into the air.* Rose call....*Rose vines in her hand begins to form a weapon.* Sycthe!! *A sycthe is made from the vines and they dettach theirselves from it. Rose now point the sycthe at your air born body and thorns shoot off it at you.*

Last edited by Rose on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:36 am

*using burst acceleration i regain control of my self in the air then put up a wall of Void fire in front of myself with the density of steel as i try to get back to the ground unscathed*

"Shadow Assault"

*from a short distance to your right comes a large group of dark tentacles with sharp tips, they are coming from one of the shadows created by the 8th grave*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:03 pm

*The thorns can pirece through even steel, so a bombardment of them would break through. AS for the tentacles, Rose' converges to a black wind and has then faze at her.*
Haven't you fought some one before with these certain abitlies?
*Rose reforms herself 7 ft away from her initial location. She sprouts vines from her ankles, pushing herself far off the ground, since being on the ground now would be dangerous.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

(i knew they could pierce steel i'm not by the wall, i make it then move away..i guess i should have been more clear)

*i land on the ground having managed to avoid the thorns*(i'm guessing they kept flying straight into the air and fell somewhere else or something)

*sigh* "i hate opponent's with that ability...but whatever"

*i shoot myself with the last grave then create 10 Dummy Explosives (basically fire clones) the clones surround you from all sides and throw void waves at you*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:48 pm

*Void waves fly at Rose from all over as she encases herself in a veil of Vines. Now after the Void waves had hit, the vines begin to desperse, showing Rose with a couple of bruises.* Ugh....and he's only a jounin...*Looking at a bruise on her arm, she pinches it with her nails, causing blood to gracefully spill out. The dripping blood was caught by her other hand, and she applied it as lipstick to her lips. Eyes content, she fixes her eyes upon him, and blows a kiss at him. the bloody kiss drifting your way drips blood along the ground as it heads toward you, causing more Rose buds to form.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 pm

*i watch as the kiss approaches leaving roses in it's wake*

well that's rather unfortunate

*i blast an orb of Void fire at the floating kiss, since more and more roses would be troublesome, as i do that the clones drop to the ground and all activate the blazing obelisk,the ground beneath Roses begins to burn and crack revealing the magma beneath which is about to erupt, leaving her with a split second to move before 25 of the 50 obelisks erupt beneath her* (the other 25 will be activated over time)

(uber creative..2 claps for you XD)
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:25 pm

*Magma below would cause my rose vines to sink in. As they sink in, Rose wraps her arms in more vines. Now sinking into the magma, Rose begins shooting the thorns from the vines at the ground. one after another, it gave of the feel of a galting gun. the force from the constant shots was enough to hover her over to the side covered with no lava. Once landed, Roses decides to dettach the sinking vines and then more come out of her forearms.* Rose Burst.*4 of the rose buds near you explode, causing black thorns to launch in all directions. The displacment of the roses are random, with this known, it shows that even I don't know what will be devoured by the explosion and what would be pierced by the thorns. Your clones take the brunt of the explosion, and the remaining thorns fly towards Orochi.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:38 pm

*i create my own explosion that send them flying off but some still manage to fly relatively straight, i am pierced through the body and cut around the sides*

GAH!...shit i need a second to let these wounds heal a bit...

Prinnies!

*hundreds of prinnies rain down on the field leaving it a smoke covered wasteland*

this should help me a bit..

*i move to a different spot on the field while hidden by the smoke screen*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:43 pm

*As your vision of me fades slowly due to the smoke, Roses converge in with the smoke, making intangible. Roses head reforms behind you and she kisses you on the neck before converging back into the smoke, once again disappearing from site. They kiss mark on your neck begins pulsing, stings your neck before it darkens and changes from a bloody kiss to a black rose tatoo that continues to sting before burning.*

Last edited by Rose on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:51 pm

*as the rose begins to burn i scream out*

son of a...!

*i cut off the tattooed skin and burn it*

guh...fine then..

*i release the demon chain then poor void Fire into my weapons changing them to their Void Arms state*

let's try some new tactics..

*i dash toward you and extend Tiamat (ARMS version of Demon chain) from 5 different locations on my body the different limbs of Tiamat strike from different directions at sonic speeds all at once as i feed fire to Void ARMS Kusanagi*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:52 pm

*Being converged with the wind, Rose knew you did not have my excat location. The Void fire heading at her converged locaton began to die down, since Rose had to remove the air molecules in the fire to protect herself. Surely the disappearance of his fire would be noticable to him, so Rose decides to reform herself.* I've been spotted!*She takes the rose sycthe still in had and slashes it at the air, in your direction of course. this projects a wave of fire covered thorns that bolt at you. Rose can be seen standing, waiting for his reaction.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 am

*since the flames were Void Flames i still have control over them, i alter the density of the Flames then change there course therefor changing the course of the thorns as well. the attack turns and races towards Rose and i come from the other side and throw 2 Void Waves, one low to the ground and one above the your head so that jumping isn't possible (the thorns flew back from your side and are aimed at your mid-section)*

that ain't all

*from high above Tiamat's Arms comes blazing towards you with flames and magma spilling off of it*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:58 am

*Rose being a quick thinker, controls all of the rose buds on the field and forces them to explode, save for 1. These multiple and powerful explosions collide with everything in the area, attacks, throwing them off course, and people , i.e Orochi and Rose. Given that force from the explosion would throw off the air-born Orochi, Rose enters a rose bud under her, that she did not self-destruct in the frenzy, and the rose opens and widely stretches out over her whole body. Once covered, thorns shoot off the sides of hit, colliding with any of Orochi's attacks that still had a chance of hitting her, slowing them down enough to severely lessen the impact on the rose she was in.

Once the explosions and on-slaughts of attacks were over, the rose petals shatter, and swirl in the air like mini shards of glass, only made out of titanium. The petal shards spread all over the field, including where Orochi was, vibrating and moving at high speeds. She stands with a few petals orbitting her person.* For a demon, he is good.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:11 am

*when Rose triggers the explosions i use ARMs Kusanagi to absorb most of the flames causing me to recieve minimal damage. i shoot myself with Void Episilon*

this chick is pretty damn good...WAY better than over half the people in the Nighmare..better up my game or i'm screwed.

*i descend use Burst to push the petals back and steadily feed Void Fire into the orb of fire to keep it from being torn apart. i then spin ARMs Anubis in a complicated manner then suddenly stop and shoot a bullet straight through my hand into the ground*

CERBERUS!!! *whistles* here boy!

*cerberus emerges from the ground with flames rising from his mouth and his very being*

Cerberus: THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU...DO I LOOK LIKE FUCKIN LASSIE!!?

Me: *sarcastically* forgive me 3 headed king, but i need your help here.

Cerberus: Fuckin loser..cant do shit yourself....fine...but you know how i operate

Me: as long as i stay alive i am okay.

*all three heads of cerberus send an immense blast flying at Rose, scorching through the petals as it flies*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:20 am

*For eacch petal that was scroched by the blast, they hit the ground, burrow deep, and another rose bud is formed. they happens for every last one of the petals. Rose on the other hand hand a rose open and engulf her again. the Blast hit the Rose vase, but when it shatters, rose is not there, and since more petals where shattered and hit the ground, more rose buds form. now the area literally looks like a field of flowers, only there roses and black, each emitting a black aura. With this aura now drowning the field, if Rose were to converge, she could appear anywhere the mist has reached with ease. Her voicce is hear, echoing threw the aura in the air.* The 3 headed king...*A dozen rose buds beneath you and cerberus explode, sending point blank rose thorns at the two of you along with the fire power from the explosion itself. I am still not insight.*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:30 am

*having been close to Cerberus (since that's the only way i will be saved by him) i use ARMs Kusanagi to absorb the flames of the explosion, part of the explosion happens and both i and Cerberus take some bad damage from it and the petals*

Me: GUH!..Shit Cerberus take us up!

*i jump on Cerberus's back who already realizing the situation had begun to take off without me*

Cerberus: dammit i was hoping to leave you down there...even this ckick is better fit to summon me than you

Me: *sigh* whatever

*while in the air i use some of the fire absorbed by ARMs Kusanagi to heal myself since i had been purifying it in my body the whole time*

this is a troublesome fight...what's her weakness?

Anubis Sits down in mid air and surveys the field as i hang off his back. he emits a field of Void Fire around himself (and me since i was on his back) with the density of Titanium*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:39 am

*Being a field of Rose's rose buds, no place was safe. I merge for a second on the ground, before converging away again, kind of taunting. Once I fade from site, A rose bud opens and a vine comes out of it and blazes toward cerberus' leg. Another rose bud opens and does the same for the remaining of his legs. 32 other rose buds explode from random locations, still sending thorns everywhere, and about 60 roses start coming into full bloom...in about 2 more post. Rose's voice echoes again.* Can you handle this? You have gotten in deeper than most have, Stopping now wouldn't be cowardice.
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Orochi Kyokai

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:51 am

*i hang from Anubis's back with an ominous look on my face then suddenly smirk*

Me: Ha! you obviously don't know Cerberus..Do It!

Cerberus: you DO NOT own me..

*i stab Cerberus in his center head, it Disappears and the remaining to heads move closer to fill the gap, after losing a head the remaining 2 are strengthened, the left head creates billions of explosions which separate the vines from his body*

hmm more thorns?

*Cerberus's right head howls sending out an immense shockwave that redirects all of the thorns*

if i had more chakra left over i would keep it up...but i'm running low, even with all that i could absorb...sooooo i suppose we'll be taking our leave for now. you're quite the interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:00 am

*Rose stays converged, but the hundreds of rose buds on the field begin to bloom, sprouting what seems like an endless amount of Rose clones. They all speak in unison.* Smart man, I suppose I will leave you before I get serious.* All the rose clones shatter like glass, and the shards breeze threw the wind. But all but one is shattered, for that one is the real Rose. She closes her eyes and turns around, walking of with a sexy walk. As she walks off, the sycthe in her hand crumbles like a dying leaf and sprinkles the ground. The shards continues drifting freely along the field as she walks away.*

Last edited by Rose on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rion
Divine Rhythmist
Divine Rhythmist
Rion

Number of posts : 650
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rythm and Materialization

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:08 am

*i drop down on the back of Cerberus*

well kid you aren't human so i have no beef with you...good job against rose by the way. tell ya what, if you ever get tired of hanging out with humans there is a place for you on my team.

*i strum a note on Rhythm and converge away leaving nothing but an invitation to Vanguard behind. in the distance i can be seen walking away with Dias*

Last edited by Rion on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Fight   First Fight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next