Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

bored come fight me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

bored come fight me Empty
PostSubject: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm

i sit under the shade of a tree watching the moonlit sky, becuase i was bored i started sniffing my cocaine as i waited for an opponent
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

*I walked into my first battle with thoughts racing through my mind, as of nervousness.*
Take deep breaths....
*I begin to take a deep breath yet instead I cough and choke on the air, from inhaling to much.*
"ugh.....Oh hello, names Damian..."
*I look at the surrounding area, trying to figure out what type temperature it was.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:05 pm

as you walk in snow starts to snow "i am knightmare from reality" (i'm a real ninja yay) "are you rady to fight me?"
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm

"Hm...no snow day will surpass my ability....er I hope..."
*My nervousness overcame my confidence, which angered me, quickly, In rage I stomped the ground as rock boulders erupt circling around me, and without hasitation, they fling at knightmare.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:57 pm

i create an ice wall between us that stops the boulders as i continue to sniff my stuff
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"Hm..."
*As the rock begins to clash with the ice like wall, it manages to start cracking the lice alittle, as a thought appears in my head.*
"Perfect..."
*As I leap into the air, stomping the ground earth spires erupt around the area you are in, and completely disrupts the ice formation of the wall, making it collapse.*
"Need a little more than that..."
*I begin charging towards you, making a zigzag direction holding and tossing kunai, some even with tags attached.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

Number of posts : 685
Kekkei Genkai : Distortion, and Psychic abilities
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:16 pm

*I warp from a withered tree since the conditions of snow killed the tree, so I appeared from the portal created in the slit of the tree, sitting at the base looking at the battle.*
"Let's see Damian's battle style..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:27 am

i activate my fire boosters and luanch itno hte sky but becuase of the snow i can't go very fast. i refreeze sections of the wall to slow the collapse then i pull out my longbow and start shooting ice arrows at theoncoming kunia that freeze them on contact
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 pm

*As the kunai and the arrows clash and collide, yet since some of the kunai still had tags they explode burning the arros to mere peices, yet after the explosion wave of kunai disappeared, the second wave without the tags flied untouched colliding with the wall shattering it completely. As I quickly retrace my steps, from a simple backflip, I send dozen or so needles, with a poisonous tip, at high speed.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm

i was near the clouds now and could really feel the snow boosting mty power and i created an ice block between me and the needles, as the ice slowed the needles i turned my icy stare upon them which turned them to solid ice (except for the poisin) then i sent htem back towards you at high speeds
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Hm...he's using too much chakra this battle should end in my favor pretty soon...
*I simplely preform cartwheels backwards, dodging most of the needles, yet each time cartwheel a slash of fire was released completely burning the poison to nothing, and melting the ice to water.*
"Anymore tricks?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

i make an ice bock to stand on instead of flying thwen i makee several ice spikes and shoot them at you. "just wanting to see what you can do" i also make a few ice blocks to fall down on you (the snow makes it easier to do ice moves and it replenishes my ice energy so as long as i only use ice moves my energy won't be depleted to badly)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

(When you mean energy I hope you mean chakra, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive no move can slow down useage of chakra/energy.)
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:47 pm

*As the ice spears and the ice blocks hover towards me, I lift my hands quickly in the air as a firely wall appears like a wave covering and quickly melting the ice to mere oxygen gas. I pant from such an enormous attack.*
"Alright then..."
*I again rush towards you, as small rocks spin around my entire body quickly, as I race towards you, the some of the rocks are flung at you, at highspeed.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

(energy/chackra same thing but it doesn't slow it down it just makes it s i use less and i recover it a little faster)
i create a few ice boulders of my own and fling them back at you so they collide with the boulders you sent at me, the boulders collide and bounce off each other then i continue to shoot at you with my bow
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 pm

*As the boulders collide and bounce, they fall the the ground creating earthquakes not doing much any damage.*
"I hope this won't use much..."
*I form handsigns, as I press my index finger to my lips, exhaling a long trail of fire, taking a 20 foot range between both of us, the serpent like flame surrounds creating a dome of fire, the heat from the inside started to mlet the snow alittle from teh outside, and everything inside the dome.*
"Now for my power up..."
*I again form another handsign, since there was soo much heat within teh sphere that encaged us both, creating balls of fire was simple and used less chakra, I fling the flame towards you, as the water inside the dome completely turned to gas fueling the fire more, and my attacks.*
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 pm

*I continue to sit and watch this intreged fight.*
"Hm...I never seen him use so much chakra but for it to fuel more for his move..."
He basically fights with some chakra, then takes a rest using some physical attacks without chakra, restoring some of the lost chakra...interesting never seen a ninja like this before...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:50 pm

"creating a firedome inside during a snowstorm? i'm impressed" since my ice block i was floating on melted i fell to the ground but as i fell i engulfed myself in flames, since i was on fire your attacks didn't really hurt me "let's do this then" i yell and charge you with my sword swinging (i'll call it sword if it's connected and swords if they are apart)
Back to top Go down
Damian
Desecrator
Desecrator
Damian

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 pm

"Bleh...head-on attacks..."
*I rise my hands as mysteriously, a barrage of explosive kunai are flung at Knightmare, as a rock wall appears infront of me, strangely the surface looks as if spikes were protruding.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 pm

upon seeing the kunai i shoot out a stream of fire that engulfed them which cuased them to explode. "sincee you don't want me to come near you..." i fly into the sky, so high i leave hte firedome, so high i fly above hte clouds. "let's see how you handle this" since the clouds were already really cold it wasn't hard to completly freeze a section them into a solid block of ice that came crashing down towards damian
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Shadow of despair
Shadow of despair
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm

*Since Khightmare was dead, damian pwned teh living daylight out of him, and walked away. I got up and also made my departure.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored come fight me   bored come fight me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored come fight me
Page 1 of 1