Village lost in the Depths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's fear that forces people into despair. We don't fear anything, not a soul, so where do we meet our end? Hell if I know....

HomePortal*Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Would you rather
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:07 pm by Rion

» stick action
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:54 pm by Scott

» Sui's Comics
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:21 pm by Sui

» Aya's Training
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:47 pm by Aya

» Resolute, have a bite
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm by Aya

» Shen's Cell
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:33 am by Rose

» Akazuki's Cell
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am by Rose

» Gig's Cell
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by Rose

» Search For Text On: Techniques of the Akakami
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm by Fyanna

Regards to Vescrutia
A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:53 pm by KAZZ
http://www.vescrutia.heavenforum.org

Let it be known, this village will (future wise)form an Alliance with the Chaos, and since we already have one with the Reality, we would be apart of Vescrutia. So posting on here will come to a stop, save for the fights that are still going, the missions that are still going, and talks.

Everything on this site by the way, will be on Vescrutia as well …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:15 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A gentlemans duel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

Number of posts : 562
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses and Dark Matter
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A gentlemans duel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:13 pm

{To refrain from hurting you, I'll be the one to stop}

*The draft in the area upsets Rose, forcing that powerful aura of hers across the field. Whatever, if you don't think you've changed, then you haven't." Rose turns and begins to walk away. She apparently wasted her time because Domo was too insecure about himself.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

Number of posts : 625
Kekkei Genkai : -Aura Split-|-Aura Merge-
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:19 pm

*As her aura rushed over the area, I raised an eyebrow at the disturbance.*

Guess she's challenging my abilities...

*Before Rose left the area, I removed the limiter I restrained myself with, allowing my aura to burst forward, which was equal to Roses if not overshadowing it. In any case a violent wind then picked up from around me, raging in its glory of finally being able to move freely.*

"Is that all you wanted or are you actually saying incompetent, if so please tell me why."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 pm

*A smirk appears pm Rose's face once she felt Domo's aura pick up. As she turned to him, her eyes lit up, and her aura became visible. It was black, it was extremely hot to boot, and it overshadowed Domo's aura as well. "So you were holding back on me. I don't like liars Domo..." As she said that Domo's wind blew up her skirt, showing but an inch of her under garments. "I also hate fucking Perverts." The ground around them began to look distorted, then started to melt.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:32 pm

*The emerald green aura shimmered slightly as it battled the black aura, apparently both auras were struggling to wipe each other out completely but unyielding.*

"I never lied, you just never bother to make sure. Also, you're the pervert for wearing a short skirt. And please don't mess up the ground."

*A massive cold draft rushed forward which began cooling the magma and solidifying the ground.*

"If that's all, I would like to continue my stroll. Would you care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:44 pm

*From Rose there was an explosion of flames that cratered the ground beneath her. " How dare you call me a pervert. You little...." Rose stopped herself as her eyes became dim again. Instead, she just started to walk down the path that just so happened to be there.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:50 pm

*My emerald green aura die down into a gentle flicker, allowing Rose's aura to complete overshadow it, as I let out a deep sigh followed by a slight chuckle.*

"Still can't take a joke?"

*A slight smile escape my lips as I finally noticed the softness of her eyes of trapped emotions.*

"It'll be nice, I promise."

*As I held out my right hand towards the blushing girl.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:32 pm

{Blushing...?}

*Walking right past his hand, she continued down the path a bit irritable." So whats so special about these strolls. Why not run, it's quicker."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:41 pm

((Thought you turned red from the anger xD))

*Retreating back my ungrasped hand, I walked alongside Rose noticing the irritation that wretched her face.*

"You know being angry all the time gives you wrinkles right? And besides, you're telling me you've never stopped for a moment to notice the beauty of nature even though your name is Rose."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:42 am

*Rose glares at Domo out the side of her eyes before turning back forward. Her frowned face became more gentle, a little less bent up, although she was still irritated. " I know that...And beauty outdoors? Nonsense, theres nothing beautiful about humans, they kill and decieve....and lie...." Rose held her arm, her black arm. "they hurt....whats so beautiful about that?"
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:57 am

*I ignore the glare and focused more on the emotions Rose began to show as we continued past a field of flowers. I looked up towards the bright sky before us, filling me with blithe and serenity.*

"I meant the untouched beauty of nature, for example a single rose can mean many different things, each one differing from the color. After all musk rose holds the meaning of capricious beauty."

*My expression softens as well as pluck a single Musk Rose and offered it to Rose. Concerned if Rose would accept the gift because of the pain she has gone through.*

"I know the pain humans can cause... However, I refuse to believe that most humans are are only capable of deceiving and hurting. There are a few of us that tend to stray away from the deceitfulness of hurting someone close to us."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:48 am

*Rose glanced over at Domo then turned back forward, but after noticing the Musk Rose in his hand, she slowly turned back to him, and reached for the Rose. As her hand touched the rose, it wilted, and its crumbled remains scattered into the wind. " Hmph, even something as pure, innocent, unbias, and gorgeous as a Musk Rose doesn't even accept me, it would rather die." Rose's intense aura filling the atmosphere at first began to diminish, and she continued walking forward. " Even if all humans aren't hurtful and decieving, everyone I met is... they disown me, despite the fact that in the end we will all share the same fates....so I disown them. Why is that? " Rose's tone became more nonchalant as she spoke now. Her frowned face was no more, as a more lifeless, neutral look took over.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:16 am

*A wave of panic rushed over me as a glazed look stole Rose's soft expression.*

Shit I can't lose now, I'm so close...

"Hah, who said anything about acceptance? I could careless what people think of me, you just need to continue to be yourself and naturally people begin to accept who you are, a bit of a contradiction but why does that matter? Besides I have something nice to show you."

*I lightly held Rose's hand and pulled her towards the center of the flower field and keeping her close to me.*

"Stay close, I'm sure you'll be love it."

*An emerald green began to creep into my irises before changing them completely to the emerald hue. A smile then spread across my face as a wind began to wisp gently, removing loosened petals from various blossomed flowers and from the soft earth. Then the petals formed a medley of colors, some of which consisted of a slight pink, a pure white, a royal blue, a shy lavender, a brimming violet, a blissful skyblue, and a deep red, that danced in the wind around Rose in an attempt to woo the beautiful girl.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:18 pm

*Rose looked upward at the dancing petals around her. Her lifeless look grew cold, but due to this she was able to grab one of the petals, bringing it closer to herself. "They're so...free. Why am I destined to this suffering, why can't I be free...." Rose kept the petal in her hand as the wind picks up. The brutal wind then forces the petal from her, making it go too far up for her to reach. Slowly, Rose lifted her hand towards the petal, desparately but quietly saying. " Come back...."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm

{reply damn it}
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm

*I barely picked up the whisper coming from Rose's lips as the petals began their graceful dance in the wind to end.

He walked towards her a bit concerned with what he had heard and her sadden expersion from her face.*

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:50 pm

*Her eyes widened as she turned to Domo, then they became dead once again. "No, It's nothing..." Looking back at the random flowers drifting in the wind, Rose holds up her hand, almost as if she was reaching for one, but really wasn't. " Why can't my Rose's be free like this? What would it take...."
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:12 pm

*Sighing at the lifeless emotion that was frozen into her eyes, I was completely lost at what to do. I just blurted out whatever came to mind as a sudden grief gripped my heart.*

"Why do you earn to be so free so badly, is it that painful for you to be around us, especially at this moment? If it is, then I'm sorry I've wasted your time..."

*I begin to slowly turn away from the emotionless kunochi, clutching my chest, unsure of just what could've possibly possessed me act this way.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

"Is painful to not be able to remember something you know you could have never forgot... Losing memoires is like losing your mind, it makes you crazy." She was staring up at the sky as she spoke, not looking at Domo.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Shikyo Yuuku
Shikyo Yuuku
Domo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:27 pm

I prefer to lose these memories right now...

*I continued on with my stroll, leaving Rose in the field of flowers, letting a simple breeze, the warm sun, and the bright sky ease my pain.*
Back to top Go down
Rose
Infernal Megami
Infernal Megami
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 pm

*As the wind begins to pick up, Rose walks off in the opposite direction of Domo, heading back to her mansion.*

{Hahaha I prevail!!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemans duel   A gentlemans duel - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gentlemans duel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2